Ledger Reward Issue - received a reward that I couldn't have earned

• Hi, this is a funny error. I've received most of my ledger rewards for the December 2021 month, but a couple are missing. In addition, I received a reward that I couldn't have earned, and it still shows as locked in the emissary ledger menu. List and Pictures attached. I know that rewards can take up to 72 hours to be received, so for the rewards missing, that might just be the case, I figured I'd say something anyhow. But receiving the Magpie's Glory Figurehead when I haven't even earned the wheel yet is strange, so it seems like some sort of glitch.

Missing Rewards: Masked Renegade Pistol, Masked Renegade Cutlass, Magpie's Glory Hull
    Incorrect Reward Received: Magpie's Glory Figurehead (which looks pretty af though)

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Views
  • I don't believe my image posts worked correctly, so here are my screencaps:

Athena Ledger 1
    Athena Ledger 2
    Figureheads
    Hulls
    Pistols
    Reaper Ledger
    Swords 1
    Swords 2

• Update- I have received all my rewards apart from the Magpie's Glory Hull, which on my ledger page is marked as claimed/unlocked, though I still have the Magpie's Glory Figurehead, which is still marked as a Future Reward

• Which emmi is Magpie's Glory?

• @pithyrumble said in Ledger Reward Issue - received a reward that I couldn't have earned:

Which emmi is Magpie's Glory?

Athena. Magpie's Glory is Ramsay's Ship.

• @k1tachi I'm experiencing the same exact issue!

• I have the same problem! Lol

• I have the same problem too.. i earned points only for hull, but the hull is missing in the customization chest + i have Magpie'S Glory Figurehead i don't know why

• I might need to look and see if I have the same issue. Perhaps it is bugged. When did ledger actually end? You have to wait 72 hours. That's like 3 days.

• I have the same issue! Im missing the hull (tier 2) and sniper (tier 3), but have the Magpie's Glory figurehead instead (not availble for me yet in the ledger)! :D

• Ahoy pirates!

Thanks for letting us know that you are experiencing these issues with the items. We will make sure to look into that.

For now my best advice would be to get in touch with our Customer Support, they will make sure to fix those items for you.

Thanks!

• @jolaton said in Ledger Reward Issue - received a reward that I couldn't have earned:

Ahoy pirates!

Thanks for letting us know that you are experiencing these issues with the items. We will make sure to look into that.

For now my best advice would be to get in touch with our Customer Support, they will make sure to fix those items for you.

Thanks!

How many hours has it been since the ledgers officially closed?

• I too have unfortunately had this problem.
    If anyone has this issue resolved could they please post what they had to do to receive the Magpie's Glory hull livery.

• @ashburrows83 Im missing the hull aswell even though in the Emissary Ledger it does say I got the reward..

• Hi All,

I have looked into this issue, and the game UI is displaying swapped rewards for Athena's Fortune Season 5 cosmetics. The Legend (1st) tier should be showing the "Magpie's Glory Hull", and the Guardian (2nd) tier should be showing the "Magpie's Glory Figurehead", however they are currently being displayed the wrong way around. Thus causing some confusion.

This issue only affects players who placed in the Guardian (2nd) tier, as you would have expected to receive the "Magpie's Fortune Hull" as a reward, yet received the "Magpie's Fortune Hull". Players placing in the Legend (1st) tier wouldn't notice the issue as they receive both rewards.

Rest assured the Season 5 rewards received for placing in Athena's Fortune in the December ledger are correct, and the display issue will be looked into and corrected tomorrow.

Many Regards,

Micro666

• I unlocked tier 2 and 1( captain and Admiral). I see the hull is shown to me as received, but it is not in my chest.

• Hello Pirates,

Same problem here normally in december i have unlocked tier 2 (guardian) and 1 (Legend) i normally had to receive the Magpie's fortune hull and i need to play for this month to earn the Magpie's glory figurehead but instead it was showed as received in game but not in my chest but the figurehead is in my chest that i normally need to play for this month (because i missed it to earn them both)

• Ahoy Friends,
    I have the same issue. Placed in top tier Athena’s Fortune and didn’t receive the hull, but did receive the figurehead. Has to be different from swapped rewards as I unlocked all tiers this ledger season. All rewards show unlocked in Athena’s Fortune Ledger.
    SOS!

And happy new year all ;)

• Same here. I was in the top tier ledger for athena, have the figurehead unlocked, but not the hull. Both are marked as unlocked. I was way up in top tier a few hours before the ledger reset.

I contacted the customer support and they say:

Ahoy there!
    Unfortunately the incorrect Emissary rewards were shown in-game for the most recent Ledger. I can confirm that the correct rewards for finishing in the top 50% for the Athena's Fortune company were:
    Legend - Magpie's Glory Wheel
    Guardian - Magpie's Glory Capstan
    Due to this we are unable to manually unlock the Magpie's Glory Hull or Figurehead for you, though the correct items from the previous Ledger have now been granted to accounts.

I'm confused now and don't know what to do to get the hull, if even tho this is clearly bugged, the support won't fix this manually. Will they just leave us with not receiving bugged items, even tho we earned them?

@micro666 sagte in Ledger Reward Issue - received a reward that I couldn't have earned:

This issue only affects players who placed in the Guardian (2nd) tier, as you would have expected to receive the "Magpie's Fortune Hull" as a reward, yet received the "Magpie's Fortune Hull". Players placing in the Legend (1st) tier wouldn't notice the issue as they receive both rewards.

Also, this is not true and maybe part of the issue? As its definetly affecting players, like myself, who placed in the top legend tier.

• @skaterwookiee I don’t know, I got to master and it only gave me the sails, I should have much more rewards is there a reason I didn’t get any others?

Views
17 out of 20