New Art Book?

• Hello dear Pirates , a long time ago ( * in a galaxy far far away? - shut it ,Sunshine) , around the release of this game in the Year of the Lord 2018 , Rare released an Artbook filled with sketches ,storyboards , and pure art from their Art Department under the Great Guidance of Master of Art Mr Stephenson.

Today , we are at the end of 2021 , has the game grown almost out of it's boundaries , has numerous updates brought us all kinds of joyous content , but .. The Art must have also been grown in huge amounts .

Wouldn't it be possible to bring out a second volume ? There are still Fleets of Fans that would appreciate this , and Rare , you wouldn't rip yer trousers on this on the financial side.

Would this be an option to consider , i wonder ? Or better asked , are there fans that would look out for this or i'm i standing , once again , alone on Castaway Island?

Views
  • First one was beautiful

I think it would be great to release more. Lots and lots more people interested in this game now I'm sure this would excite and bring joy to many adventurers

• I would definitely buy it

• @clumsy-george i'd be there George in line with you matey to buy it!

• A really good idea! Many things have changed in SOT and a tome that reflects those changes in art and lore would be greatly appreciated.

• Did someone say merch?

• @personalc0ffee

• Did love the first one, would definitely buy a second one if it was of similar quality!

Views
4 out of 8