LFG Tool on XBOX

• Just throwing this out there. This is the greatest thing ever! I had no clue how active this game was. I strongly recommend everyone try it. It’s like gamings best kept secret.

Haven’t joined a random crew since and my adventures have been a thousand times better!

Postagens
    Visualizações
  • Try getting on the Discord server as well. You'll find a wide range of different skill levels and types of groups to join.

• For sure, it's a great way to meet like-minded people to play with, especially good for new players who struggle by themselves.

• @glannigan
    Can't stand LFG. Players there are as bad as random crews but at least they have mics.

• @inboundbomb

Well at least you can set the tone of
    Your sea of thieves session with like minded payers with Mics.

Let’s be honest having a Mic 🎙 is a must in this game.

Before I started using this I was joining random Galleon Crews. Spend first 45 minutes of play trying to find a crew that just had a mic or two!

• @glannigan mic is definitely a must to be sure.

• I just wanna thow in that folks should join some of the clans on this forum too. There are always ppl lookin for like minded pirates. Pvp, pve whatever

• As someone who mainly captains galleons in open crew due to none of my friends playing the game I’ve got to say that either the game should introduce a sort of social hub for players to physically find a crew by meeting people or some sort of official app with LFG like what destiny 2 has

• @thegingerking66 bumping threads is against the forums rules. I’d be careful about doing it in the future.

It was 2 years ago, what

• @thegingerking66 said in LFG Tool on XBOX:

As someone who mainly captains galleons in open crew due to none of my friends playing the game I’ve got to say that either the game should introduce a sort of social hub for players to physically find a crew by meeting people or some sort of official app with LFG like what destiny 2 has

They don’t want us to bump old threads. I don’t know why but that is the rule. Maybe because the info with a thread may be outdated as the game continues to develop.

Either way, it does not make sense for Rare to develop a tool that already does a good job addressing this need. The LFG tool in XBL is quite versatile. And Sea of Thieves integrates pretty well with it.

Postagens
Visualizações
8 de 10