Not Recieving Gold or Reputation Rewards? Please Sea Within!

• @SeaOfThieves
    9h9 hours ago
    More
    Hey, pirates! We're aware some players are experiencing issues with gold and reputation upon logging in or turning in items. We're currently investigating and working on a fix! The gold and reputation rewards should merely be delayed.

Postagens
    Visualizações
  • @platypuserotica any update on the rep not appearing, played for about 4 hrs last night.. received the gold for turning in quests, just not the rep... Keep up the hard work.. love the game

• @Hidd3n-Shadows Hey bud, no word that I know of, I just copied that off the Sea of Thieves twitter because a ton of folks were posting threads about it. :)

I've had all my stuff turn up after a few logins, so fingers crossed!

• I turned in an entire skeleton fort last night. Did not receive experience, did not receive gold...
    Thinking the rewards would simply be there after I re-log in, I continued about my business as I had several Voyage maps and Message in a Bottle-s open and in progress.

Well, I re-logged in, and the experience was there, but no gold. This isn't a "delay". This is - "p**f" - 16,000 plus gold, gone.

Don't get me wrong Devs, I love this game, and am not one of the negative people commenting on release day. I stuck through all the betas and stress tests, I stuck through not getting to play much on release due to server difficulties. But to not credit me for the only true progression anyone is playing the game to work for, is psychologically damaging to my enjoyment of your game that you've so clearly poured your heart and soul into.

It's unfortunate and frankly the only preventing me from enjoying Launch. Do right by my account & this game Rare...please...

• See here for developer response:

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/39557/sea-of-thieves-developer-update-wondering-what-s-going-on-check-here/11

Good chance you will still see those rewards.

• @tonyferelli I don't really see this update video as a solution. Quite honestly, I feel the only reason they are saying to stay in the same server and wait for the delayed rewards is to mitigate the first issue they touch upon in the video.

Frankly, I did exactly what they are recommending. I didn't quit after the unsuccessful turn in, stayed in the same server, and kept playing. Never saw the rewards or experience. Finally swapped servers hours later to only receive the xp. 16k Gold gone permanently. This issue is not as cut and dry as they explain.

Postagens
Visualizações
1 de 6