Rare What's Normal Game Play?

• Good Day Pirates,

1. Animation Canceling Normal/Not. If normal why develop the game with Animation at all? If not, why have you not fixed the issue. 

1. Player firers both weapons within 10th of a second killing you before eating the food you had in your hand has been consumed. Is this Normal or Not? If so, why can't all players have the same response to firing weapons at the same speed? If not, can you IP Ban these players. Stop them from damaging the game I for one value my time would like a fair play experience. Not have to go out of my way to downloading or paying someone to give a script to cheese the game. Follow up question are you aware of the list that anyone can download for free by way of a quick google search?

2. How aware are you of the growing number of cheaters? If yes what are your plans to combat cheaters, it's very clear that reporting players has way too much gray area for what is a cheat and not a cheat thanks to allowing such things as animation canceling the amount of time you invest as a player sending in a report. I would say Average report time 20-45 mins after video uploading, looking into profile, and if not still in a play session.

3. Last question do you value the players and the game you created? I lost a good friend that will no longer play the game out of 400 people I have sailed with I'm down to less than 10 to be real down to 2 regulars that is it. I don't know just played the game since the start sad to see the game in this state when things could be addressed or clarified at least.

4. Aware that players can have an on-day land ever shot or be amazing at the game they are Human make mistakes just like anyone else. You can beat cheaters takes alot to do it, but they Normally are not the brightest people Hanse the reason they need a program to play the game for them.

Pirates Keep your mental Health take breaks realize your probably not the only one who is frustrated and passionate about this game to there are people out there that also would like Rare to support you; The Player that purchased a game that should be played the way it was intended.

Resource: Do your research this is just one of many websites Do something about this please.
    [mod edit]

Postagens
    Visualizações
  • @lt-robinson25

Send that link to support instead of advertising for them

• Why would you advertise cheats here...
    @Deckhands

• You've got some fair points but remove the site, it's easy enough to find like you said, nevermind posting it on the forums.

• @a10dr4651 Remove the link to the cheats please

• @lt-robinson25

If you believe a player has been toxic in the game or suspect foul play, you can report them to Xbox Live here. You can also submit a support ticket via Rare Player Support.

Topics and posts with this content will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Postagens
Visualizações
5 de 6