Tough day on the seas??

• I always try out other games on gamepass and I have recently come across one that sends me into a state of relaxation playing it everytime.

Tetris effect connected.

Turn on your headphones as the music is amazing on it as you dive deeper into each level.

Worth a try if you never have before.

Postagens
    Visualizações
  • I'm not much of a gamer outside of sot but I do gamepass/microsoft rewards and it has lead to casually exploring all types of interesting and creative games on gamepass for a short amount of time

Some fascinate me and get me to wondering about the origin stories about how the game ideas were created.

Truly interesting indie stuff going on out there both in design and storytelling.

• Not exactly xbox, but if you have Steam, free game called "Jivana" it's a short game, and it doesn't really feel like an actual game per say, but more like a demo due to its length and incomplete story. However, the game mechanics are really unique, it involves using water like abilities to traverse through the world including surfing through the water, wall running on waterfalls, and growing tree branches to platform jump from the treetops.

Postagens
Visualizações
2 de 3