The low FOV is a serious accessibility issue and Rare's stubbornness is unacceptable

• I'm back 2 years later to say that the FOV in this game is unplayable for me, due to it inducing motion sickness. This is an accessibility issue and its absolutely mindblowing that 3 years later there is STILL no full FOV slider on PC. It's completely unacceptable and flies in the face of Xbox's overall accessibility efforts.

For an explaination of why SoT's FOV is very low compared to most other FPS's: https://www.reddit.com/r/Seaofthieves/comments/wodsvf/this_games_90_fov_is_lower_than_your_typical_90/

• SoT seems to be setting your FOV according to 16:9 HFOV. This fine, the problem is that where they've capped the maximum FOV you end up with a lower FOV than the vast majority of other first person games. At its maximum of 90, this gives you a VFOV of only 58.7, the equivalent of running 74 FOV in Source games.

Please Rare - raise the FOV slider by 20. This would result in a "true" 90 FOV and fix so many peoples motion sickness issues. I want to play - but I can't.

Postagens
    Visualizações
    windows 10feedback
  • The FOV modification for Steam players was never intentional and has been removed in order to restore the intended settings of Sea of Thieves.

There are no intentions to change this in future.

Dropping Anchor on this thread.

Postagens
Visualizações
windows 10feedback
1 de 2