New Feature idea: 2nd Floor of Taverns

• So I’m sure I’m not the only one who has thought this but….what could have been on the 2nd floor of each Tavern?

I’m a day 1 player and ever since I’ve played the game I’ve always wondered what was/is up there. Every single tavern has a 2nd floor but the stairs were smashed to bits. It feels like they could be rebuilt and this could be a new area to potentially explore? Maybe a shop of some kind could be here? Certain characters?

Would love to be able to visit the second floor of the tavern sometime, maybe with some NPCs to interact with?

Views
    feedbackcommunityjust for funstory & loreevents
  • this the only way the tavernkeeps can prove their innocence to me.

• Maybe There could be some sort of bilge rat office? Very messy, grog everywhere and only certain people can get in. Sort of like the pirate Legend Hideout but easier to access

• Well we can already decorate the Taverns....

• @realwebber69 said in New Feature idea: 2nd Floor of Taverns:

this the only way the tavernkeeps can prove their innocence to me.

I'm sure they are concerned about your suspicions.

• I made a topic ages ago about a new faction in the upstairs tavern, there potential for something cool I reckon.

• @hijack-hayes said in New Feature idea: 2nd Floor of Taverns:

@realwebber69 said in New Feature idea: 2nd Floor of Taverns:

this the only way the tavernkeeps can prove their innocence to me.

I'm sure they are concerned about your suspicions.

which is why I only drink my own brews….if I get a drink from the tavern, they’ll probably spike it and kidnap me.
    I got a nice tropical brew right now, it has a couple of banana slices, some mango juice and some pineapple for some extra flavour, plus it’s less watered down than that cheap stuff the tavernkeeps will sell you…

• Yes! We got a ground floor and downstairs (PL hideout) but I'd like this to happen. Maybe like a personal hideout...

Views
feedbackcommunityjust for funstory & loreevents
7 out of 8