Nothing Related To Saved Cosmetics On Captaincy Ships Should Cost Gold

• Just my opinion here. At first I had no problem with it but now I’m realizing how often I change the cosmetics of my ships, play with them for a few days and change again.

I don’t think saving cosmetics or repairing the ship should cost gold. I bought the ship, let me save what I want on it without spending 10’s of thousands to save different cosmetics on them.

Also the repair ship feature was already in the game when going to a new server. It’s not cool but rather just a small gold sink for no reason.

I think there are better and more rewarding ways to make players spend money. This is now just starting to feel like a scam. 7,5k to change my saved sail is ridiculous imo.

I’m often starting out voyages with 20+k gone to change cosmetics on a boat I already own with cosmetics I already own. It just doesn’t t feel right.

And yes I know I can hand select them for free….but why? Nobody can give me a valid reason why the new save feature isn’t free other than to waste gold. I’d rather waste gold on new items. Not items I already own. Paying for the convenience makes sense irl not in a video game with already owned items.![alt text](image url)

Cheers everyone!

Postagens
    Visualizações
    communityfeedbackgeneral
  • Disregard the weird text at the end. I’m on mobile and mis-clicked something

• @ibetoxin said in Nothing Related To Saved Cosmetics On Captaincy Ships Should Cost Gold:

And yes I know I can hand select them for free….but why? Nobody can give me a valid reason why the new save feature isn’t free other than to waste gold. I’d rather waste gold on new items. Not items I already own.

People cannot give you another reason because it is the very reason for this : it's a gold sink. Getting gold is absurdly easy in this game and Rare has to creates ways to make some of it disappear without locking every piece of new cosmetics being an absurd gold cost (that would discourage newcomers).

I'm not the most efficient player, but I still turned in for more than 1.7 million gold since the S7 update. Gold sinks are necessary.

Postagens
Visualizações
communityfeedbackgeneral
2 de 3