Emissary Ledger Awards from June

• Idont know if im the opnly one but I gained the highest ranking in every Emissarry Faction and still i got no of the rewards and my progress aint even on the leaderboard somehow also the fricking Leaderboard had Difficultys the whole morning. And what shouold I do now farm the fricking emissary grades in every Faction again to gain the same fricking things i should have gotten today ? Fix this fricking problem and please just give me my deserved Ledger rewards

Postagens
    Visualizações
    questionwindows 10feedback
  • give it time, up to 72 hours but it typically works itself out before then.

• @wolfmanbush Allright bro ill see im jsut very curios this did not happen till now but thanks for the quick answer

• @psych0gam3r6659 I also did and didn't receive my rewards as well

• Same here. Let‘s see what happens till tomorrow.

• This happens every month. The rewards aren't instant and can take up to 72 hrs. If they aren't there after that, confirm your ranking on the website leaderboards for the previous month and submit a support ticket.

• @psych0gam3r6659 Support just posted that the issue is solved

"After being made aware that July's Emissary Ledgers had not activated as expected, we have resolved this issue and Ledger value is now being recorded correctly"

Check again

• @d3adst1ck said in Emissary Ledger Awards from June:

This happens every month. The rewards aren't instant and can take up to 72 hrs. If they aren't there after that, confirm your ranking on the website leaderboards for the previous month and submit a support ticket.

True, but if i remember correctly, last month you could already see on the ledgers the new rewards you will be working towards, even if your rewards from last month are not handed out yet. But now i still see on the ledgers the rewards from last month that i should already get within the next hours/days.

• @wolfmanbush we usually receive it right away but I think with the trouble there having it’s messed up

Postagens
Visualizações
questionwindows 10feedback
4 de 9