Lost Sands Aftermath

• So now that the polls are over for the Lost Sands Adventures, I was wondering if this can have any affect on our personal experiences. While I'm surprised at the outcome, will both sides receive anything depending on who they worked alongside more in support? The Servant of the Flame did mention eternal gifts of sorts to his supporters and I can definitely imagine the Pirate Lord awarding pirates who supported Merrick.

Postagens
    Visualizações
    questioncommunityeventscompetition
  • Will both sides receive anything depending on who they worked alongside more in support?

Most likely not. If anything it seems like Rare doesn't want to lock players out of one cosmetic just because they choose another one, and who can blame them for that.

• @ken-titled we got awarded the adventure cosmetics for completing each side and doing the deeds. That's probably all we're getting.

• @d3adst1ck said in Lost Sands Aftermath:

@ken-titled we got awarded the adventure cosmetics for completing each side and doing the deeds. That's probably all we're getting.

This answers the OP's question, sure enough - I got a fancy lantern, 2 new sails, and a title (and that doesn't even include my new Mystery lantern).

• The only thing I can imagine personally is if this failed much like the famous Wile E. Coyote... us Reapers will try again with our explosives and probably fail again but #ruingoldensands will live on forever

• I was honestly thinking something along the lines of a reapers curse. But I doubt rare would lock players out of something like that. Maybe one day.

• @powderylion196 Reaper's curse? Like a skeleton curse? Can't see that being tied to an Adventure. Maybe a climatic tall tale or voyage in the future would make alot more sense.

Postagens
Visualizações
questioncommunityeventscompetition
6 de 7