merchant alliance pets and standard weapons

• I was wondering when we would get the merchant pets and standard non-ambassador weapons they used to give out the weapons for the gold hoarders and the order of souls during events but we haven't had an event in a while adventures seem to have taken over for events and the merchant collector pets were never added to the pirate emporium personally I would like to see a seagull bird in a merchant uniform similar to how we got a sea hawk for the hunters call bird also we haven't got more trading company equipment in a bit either but what do you guys think about this and what do you think the merchant pets would look like

Postagens
    Visualizações
    merchandisegeneralquestioncommunityjust for fun
  • @salofthesea There are a lot of things we don't have yet... All in good time.

• I am a very patient person so I can wait a bit for them but I still am waiting for things like the shark hunter clothing weapon and equipment sets its the only ship set that was in the game for a long time and we only got a ship set it was added first in the hungering deep but i remember it in the open beta as the ship everyone wanted to have

• @salofthesea said in merchant alliance pets and standard weapons:

I am a very patient person so I can wait a bit for them but I still am waiting for things like the shark hunter clothing weapon and equipment sets its the only ship set that was in the game for a long time and we only got a ship set for it it was added first in the hungering deep but I remember it in the open beta as the ship everyone wanted to have

Postagens
Visualizações
merchandisegeneralquestioncommunityjust for fun
3 de 4