Wanting to find a person or two to play with.

• I'm looking for one or two chill people to sail with and have fun. I've been playing since shortly after launch. I have taken a couple extended breaks since but have been casually playing for a year or so again. I have over 2000 hours in game so I am experienced and can play any role from helm, to bilge to boarding. I solo 99% of the time and its getting boring. I like to PvP or PvE and am up for whatever. I just want a crew I can sail with regularly and have fun, but also not run away from fights and try to be competitive. Age doesn't matter as long as you have a mic, have good communication with the crew and can give/take orders from the helmsman/captain. With all that said, the most important thing is to remember it's a game and to take losses gracefully.

I am on NA Central servers and am online starting around 4pm CST on weekdays and anytime on weekends.

TLDR: Looking for 1-2 pirates for casual, but serious sailing while also having fun. I want to play seriously, but have fun at the same time.

Postagens
    Visualizações
  • I am interested in the same thing my xbox gt is Jim Jam #6818

• @jim-jam6818 I added you on the Xbox app. Look forward to sailing sometime soon!

• Hey! I’m always up for some sailing! I just his pirate legend so looking for some more serious fun. El Tigre#2076

• @el-tigre2076 Added you on xbox app.

• Also looking plzshhua is my gamertag

• @plzshhua Added

• I’m down, XBL GT: BIGBUM24

• Ahoy! Looking for the same it’s sounds like. Usually Sail solo but have been wanting to find a chill crew to play with.
    Give me a add or hit me back with a message if your interested!

• @redeyezero I will play with you if you want. I need to get reapers reputation up so i can get more gold

• Hello,

I just bought Sea of Thieves and have only played twice with friends. I am 31. I am brand new to SoT so be ready for a learning curve. I play on PC but my Xbox gamertag is WunderHund#2595.

• I tried playing since launch, kept getting bored cos I always had to play solo.
    I'd love to play whenever, I'm not too experienced but I got the mechanics just fine, just a bit nooby with combat and such, I'm a quick learner though 😅 but yeah, I'll play whenever

• Me and my best friend are looking for a good crew mates! My xbox name is cutiegiraffe30, we are on all hours of the day and all hours of the night sometimes :)

• @wunderhund2595 me and my best friend would love to sail with you too if you would like! Xbox is cutiegiraffe30 :)

Postagens
Visualizações
2 de 15