Once upon the seas...

• So myself and the intrepid crew of the "The Sheep" were doing the Legend of the Veil and some other stuff. We like to hide who we are, just simply disappear in plain sight. So we decorate our boat. We toss on Duke's livery in memory of that forgotten hazard to the seas. We leave the helm, cannons, and capstan plain as can be, keeps it simple for us. We hoist up the colors, one black and green glowing pennant and a second more sinister flag that glows red at the thought of bloodshed.

We set of to check out this Fort of Fortune. We see not one, not two, but three sloops fighting over the key. Some as for our help. All perish and sink to the bottom of the seas, it is a glorious bit of cannon fire. We go and retrieve our loot from Keel Haul. We snag everything, including some super explosive barrels. We sell those off at Sanctuary to remove temptation and push forward to cannon cove for our visit with Sudds. After getting our hint, my crewmate calls out that a rowboat is incoming?? You can hear the question in her voice. Sure enough there is a boat and some pirates on it. The one doesn't last long and the other hops onto the island and tells us a tale of how they "stole" this rowboat from the brig off in the distance. We sail on our way to Wanderer's refuge, as we arrive that brigantine is pulling in on us. After many rounds of cannon fire and honestly long black screens for the other crew, the boat was no more. We went back to Wanderers and collected our loot. Next we dove off of cannon cove and explored what must have been a wonderous battle, there were five ships floating. We sold some of the loot we had, as some of our party are still working on their favor with the Mysterious Stranger and the Pirate Lord.

Last step of the Legend of the Veil. On our way to the West side of Crescent we notice a very oddly parked boat at the decrepit Golden Sands. We sail on over and send that bit of splinters into the deep. Now finally its time for the battle. We rip through the emplacements and take the fight to the main event. We loop around, demolishing the fort as we go, finishing right near the entrance to the fort. No sooner do we complete it that a pair of scoundrels attempt to run off with our loot. We, the sailors of "The Sheep", were not about to let that slide. We fight in the water. I kill one of them swimming with OUR Chest of Legends. The other swimming away with the ancient chest containing what was our last veil stone. I try and miss my shots in the water and am felled by the pirate. I hear my crew tell me he would be joining me on the ferry shortly. We laughed and had a good time tonight, the crew of "The Sheep".

Thank you @jojo-buddy-v2 @Lackbarwastaken for being good sports and having a laugh. Great to see you on the seas!!

Postagens
    Visualizações
Postagens
Visualizações
1 de 2