family friendly stream?

• my 11 yr old is looking for a good family friendly stream to watch. Any suggestions, prefer YT over twitch.

Postagens
    Visualizações
  • family friendly is pretty subjective

if you let curse words slide then pretty much all of them at the top have some form of wholesome content from time to time and the kid can watch the highlight videos from them and it just comes down to which personality they prefer/ you find acceptable

I would just go through some of their channels myself if I were you and make that judgement call for yourself based on how you view family friendly

PhuzzyBond would be a common and safe suggestion I'd assume but really none of them are that bad imo and most of them have quite a young audience included in their communities

The popular ones are all dealing heavily with TOS and rules and guidelines and sponsorships and all that fun stuff from the platforms so they really aren't over the top edgy or anything. A lot of their highlight stuff that will end up on youtube is probably edited and censored in a way that would be alright for kids to watch

• @thorkhild I stream 3 times a week and I strive for complete 100% family friendly. There is no cursing from me or my crew and I usually mute other crews so there are very, very few times anything is said. Unfortunately I stream on Twitch instead of YouTube.

Postagens
Visualizações
1 de 3