SoT needs a way to increase specific world event spawns.

• Let's be honest, we've all been at the point where we're trying to get a specific World Event to spawn and it never happens. Such as the Megalodon (most likely to spawn) or the Kraken (least likely to naturally spawn outside of The Ghost.). There should be some sort of item that could be found to help increase the odds of the specific World Events to spawn to help people with these Milestones and gain the specific Commendations. As well some of them need to be rebalanced, like if a Sloop goes to take on the Skeleton Ship World Event it shouldn't spawn 3 Skeleton Galleons.

Views
    xbox onefeedbackgeneralevents
  • like if a Sloop goes to take on the Skeleton Ship World Event it shouldn't spawn 3 Skeleton Galleons.

It only spawns two at a time last time I did it. Both sides of the ship.
    Think about how you fight, and how the AI works….

AI is dum dum and you can get them to crash into the rocks thus sinking them.

I found they will aim at you in a cannon rowboat. But if your close to one and the other is opposite side, the far one will aim at you but hit the other instead XD

• @burnbacon I had one event spawn 3, it spawned a Sloop and a Galleon first. I sank the Sloop easy and then the music kicked in twice and two more Galleons Spawned.

• @highkingroku
    I still believe what spawns depends on the ship tier that triggers the event, though I've had people tell me that's the case.
    When I went in with a sloop, there was only one galley in the whole mess. But when my crew went in with a galley, there were gallies everywhere.

• @scheneighnay said in SoT needs a way to increase specific world event spawns.:

@highkingroku
    I still believe what spawns depends on the ship tier that triggers the event, though I've had people tell me that's the case.
    When I went in with a sloop, there was only one galley in the whole mess. But when my crew went in with a galley, there were gallies everywhere.

I was immediately proven wrong while solo slooping. A story in 4 parts:

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• @scheneighnay Yup that happened to me.

Views
xbox onefeedbackgeneralevents
3 out of 6