Legend of the veil bugged again and again ....

• How many months the legend of the veil has been released ? and yet 0 fix to resolve thoose problems . Belle quest is bugged , statues don't show up , it's like sometimes they disapears and it's impossible to spot them, no lights on the island at all .
    Also the shipwreck quest is also bugged many door don't want to open and some loot can't be taken. It's time to fix your game !!!!

Views
  • Statues dont show up?

That is the first time I heard that issue. Are you sure you are using the correct lantern?

• I’ve done enough of this voyage and not once encountered the bug.
    Tho only thing I wish for is let me do more suds missions….:p

• I haven't had most of your issues fortunately. I have encountered a few times where certain items will be stuck in the walls of shipwrecks and hard to pick up/impossible. Other than that this quest has been pretty smooth. I hope things get better for your experience :)

• I've done it a whole bunch of times and never encountered a big...do you have video evidence that you can submit to Rare?

• Done it 30+ times, never once had one of the bugs you described.

• @burnbacon said in Legend of the veil bugged again and again ....:

I’ve done enough of this voyage and not once encountered the bug.
    Tho only thing I wish for is let me do more suds missions….:p

Surely, you jest

• I have done the voyage 40+ times and the only bug I encountered was some loot being struck in some shipwrecks.

Make sure you are using the right lantern and light the first stature next to Belle to start, also every once a while there will be beacons showing you the locations of every statures on the island.

• Have you made any support tickets on the issues you’re running into?

• Since no one here seems to suggest working options let me sort them out while the bug is occurring to me.

No the lantern you are using is not wrong
    No you are not standing in the radius/making the beacon disappear
    Yes it's a bug
    The statues are there but without a beacon or area pulse

Summary: It sucks especially if you are solo on thieves haven

• @biencuit one thing to note with the statues I almost cancelled but realised you do get statues in caves too. Specifically on devil's ridge almost missed the one in the tunnel system you enter near North East side

• Hi all!

Resurrecting threads over one month old goes against the Forum rules. I will be dropping anchor here.

Thanks!

Views
7 out of 12