Shark bait cove should have sharks in it.

• The whole island is practically designed for being full of sharks and it would make it so much more unique and interesting to visit.

Views
  • @alienmagi Smugglers Bay should have smugglers on it.
    Thieves should have thieves
    Mermaids mermaids
    Marauders Marauders
    Sailors sailors

But yeah sharks. Makes sense 👍

• @alienmagi said in Shark bait cove should have sharks in it.:

The whole island is practically designed for being full of sharks and it would make it so much more unique and interesting to visit.

Yes.

• @alienmagi said in Shark bait cove should have sharks in it.:

The whole island is practically designed for being full of sharks and it would make it so much more unique and interesting to visit.

Adding a permanent shark presence would give players an incentive to use the bridges and stepping stone paths that are already found on that island.

• I would be fine with this. It would also align with how other animals have particular places that they will be found giving you some ability to go hunting for them if you have the desire to do so. And doesn't take away from having them spawn elsewhere if you're in the water too long.

• they could add baby cursed coral sharks

they cannot be interacted with but you can see the babies swimming around during the day and at night they glow in the dark and splash around which would make a beautiful light show for such a pretty island

game could use some baby sharks and a baby meg somewhere imo. Cannot be killed

• It really should. Now with the addition of the Shrine of Hungering only spawning sharks we know they can turn up the spawn rate in different locations.

• If you hang out in the inner ring by the Rick Roll you can spawn sharks there. 🦈 Have to swim BTW.

• @wolfmanbush

OMFG YES BABY SHARKS I CAN PET!!!!

• @wolfmanbush coral baby sharks sound nice but i think it would be great if they were still dangerous to incentivize players to use bridges and stepping stones over the water like mr LimbicFanatic mentioned.

• Making shark meat easy to gather.

Views
9 out of 12