The Feathered Fiends is recruiting! Level 263 (Updated frequently)

• our guild "The Feathered Fiends" is level 263 we have just made it to distinction 2!
    Our goal is to reach distinction 10!

• preferably have a mic
    • must be active to the guild (contribute at least 3-4 levels to the guild per week)
    • emissary unlocked
    • need active players to help with levels, commendations etc !
    • we also have a discord for the guild members to connect and play together !
    • and we were top 200 guild globally on the 1st emissary ledger!
      you will never be removed unless its to make space for others, and if you do get removed you can message me back, we always re invite. we have all outfits and guild emissary unlocked so come join the fun! we are okay with pvp veterans and pve grinders, I myself am a bit of both, we have players from EU & NA ! unfortunately we do not accept new sailors as we do not have the capacity to teach and guide you all
    Views
    communityjust for fungeneralxbox onewindows 10
  • @pyirts Please don't create new threads for the same Guild recruitment.

If you have any further updates you can update this thread.

The two previous threads have been deleted and any future threads will also be removed.

Thanks.

• Me and my friend are interested in joining. We are casual pvp/pve veterans. Our gamer tags are DAL THE BOSS12 and I Midsize I

• @dal-the-boss12 awesome i will issue an invite now!

• Stevie_eye

• prediict is my discord name I'd love an invite!

• @mr-prediict awesome we would love to have you

• @stevieeye message sent

• Would love to join.

• just unlocked the cannoneer outfits! still have slots!

• I'm a year one PL returning to the game looking for people to play with. Gamertag is Beavar xd

• @beavar-xd awesome welcome back my friend i will message you there

• I'd like to join, year one player, gt is SilverGorila841

• @silvergorila841 awesome! will message you there!

• Hey, id love to join! discord is .britishguy.

• @mitchgreen1137 ill send u friend request!

• Hey, I would love to join IGN: TMoney1909. I currently have arround 650 hrs and I love PVE and PVP, I am decent!

• @tmoney1909 would love to have you!

• @pyirts my discord is tmoney19

• @tmoney1909 ill message u there

• @Pyirts Im interested in joining. I have been playing SOT since 2018. My gamertag is: DMjoselito Thanks!

• @dmjoselito glad to hear that matey! ill message you there!

• Yo! I sail daily, have 1.3k hours and 170+ allegiance. Would love to join! My GT is Old Man1593

• @old-man1593 sent ya a message!

• Hey there! around 600 hours of both PVP and PVE, I would love to join if you guys would have me!

Gamertag: Mysticalcat9111

• Hey there, i’d like to join up on your guild

• @mysticalcat9111 awesome ill message you there!

• Got the game in 2021 and got back into it now with 30 hours in the past fortnight. Roughly 200 hours and 50 days at sea. My discord is Tigerau. From OCE as well ^_^

• Heya I’m from OCE looking for a guild to join! I’m not amazing at PVP but happy to learn and improve.

My tag is: The Cheese1133
    Discord: bongbong. (Has a period at the end)
    Hope to be able to join :)

• @tiger211105 awesome will message you there!

• recruitments are up and open again!

• hey! Interested! 140 hours and PL!

• Hi can i join your guild please? Im returning to game after break i have 230+ hours. I have mic, but prefer to use ingame chat, because my english is not that good, but we will see :DDD My GT is emptymanx2882

• Hello, i'm interesting in getting 900 lvl to the guild. Prefer pve, but love to pvp time to time.

• @subzliketk sent ya a message make sure to check it!

Views
communityjust for fungeneralxbox onewindows 10
1 out of 168