помогите

• Представим что у меня есть аккаунт в Steam в котором есть Sea Of Thieves, и в самой игре мне дают бан пермаментный, то в xbox если я создам новую учетку останется Sea of thieves, или придётся покупать заного эту замечательную игру?

Wyświetlenia
  • @gracedcart83583 said in помогите:

Представим что у меня есть аккаунт в Steam в котором есть Sea Of Thieves, и в самой игре мне дают бан пермаментный, то в xbox если я создам новую учетку останется Sea of thieves, или придётся покупать заного эту замечательную игру?

Google translated:
    Let's imagine that I have a Steam account that contains Sea Of Thieves, and in the game itself they give me a permanent ban, then in xbox if I create a new account, Sea of ​​Thieves will remain, or will I have to buy this wonderful game again?

Give this man a hardware ban lol

• @gracedcart83583 As your post goes against the Forum Rules, it will be locked.

Discussing Disciplinary Actions

Discussion of disciplinary actions taken against individual players is not permitted on the Forums. Topics and posts with this content will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

If the person involved wants more information or to appeal then they would need to contact Support as it is not something that can be discussed on the Forums.

Wyświetlenia
1 z 3