Hexagonal Gamer Introduction

• I’ve been sailing the sea for a while now but only recently have I started to stream and even joined the creator crew! I’m hoping to find some players to interact with and learn from and just share experiences with. This entire game has so many aspects and I love it. I own three ships, two sloops and a brig. I’m a 32 year old dad joke loving, good hearted, and free spirited guy. I do stream twitch on a regular basis now and if anyone wants to play then I’m so down! I’d love to get to be more of a part of the community. Happy sailing everyone!

Wyświetlenia
    communityjust for fungeneral
  • @hexagonal-gamer Welcome to the community! I’m a Twitch noob, couldn’t find you there as “Hexagonal Gamer”; how do I find you there?

• What's your Twitch name? I stream SOT exclusively as well, and I love watching fellow streamers.

• Welcome to the sea of thieves mate! keep your gold close, and yer sword closer!

• Howdy ahoy

You're in my recently played with list from 4ish hours ago

While you were out there doing incredible things there was an old hunter in the distance vanquishing a kraken and a crested queen.

Welcome

• For everyone wanting to know, my twitch ID is orion__heart

I had a great time playing today. That kraken came out of nowhere and the skelly ship swooped in with the assist with it! I met a lot of cool people and had a lot of fun.

Wyświetlenia
communityjust for fungeneral
5 z 6