Leaderboards

• Ya'harr mateys,

Anyone knows when will the emissary ledgers will close this month?

I might be mighty silly and not notice the announced date on the website, but I can not seem to find an answer.

Wyświetlenia
  • @zig-zag-ltu

Between 5 and 7 PM EST, last day of the month.

• Up to 72 hours to get your rewards.
    They're added manually btw.

• @pithyrumble said in Leaderboards:

Up to 72 hours to get your rewards.
    They're added manually btw.

I hope they have a script for adding them they have to start manually.

• Thank you very much. If I may ask, where did you read this? Is this some kind of announcement made some time ago on twitter and you just happened to remember it? Or am I this blind and you can see this statement on the main website?

• @zig-zag-ltu said in Leaderboards:

Thank you very much. If I may ask, where did you read this? Is this some kind of announcement made some time ago on twitter and you just happened to remember it? Or am I this blind and you can see this statement on the main website?

I guess they use the hour of midnight of the last day of the month in UK time.
    Not sure they account for Daylight Savings Time or something like that.

• @zig-zag-ltu said in Leaderboards:

Thank you very much. If I may ask, where did you read this? Is this some kind of announcement made some time ago on twitter and you just happened to remember it? Or am I this blind and you can see this statement on the main website?

It's not actually posted anywhere AFAIK. Personal observations of the timing. I may be off an hour or two. Last day of the month around 5pm eastern time is the latest I would bother with the month's ledger. If you're cutting it that close, just wait til next month anyways 😏

• @pithyrumble

I just made it to the top tier in all factions for the rewards as I really like them this month. However - Merchants and OOS are not safe since the lesser tier is only 20-50k away, might need to log on after work today to ensure I still make the cut.

Next months rewards do not really grab my attention so I guess it will be dedicated to Athena mainly :D

• @lem0n-curry said in Leaderboards:

I guess they use the hour of midnight of the last day of the month in UK time.
    Not sure they account for Daylight Savings Time or something like that.

It is based on the UTC (Universal Time Coordinated), wich is the worlds standard time (all other timezones are defined as how much they differ from this one). The ledgers close at midnight UTC. UTC is also the standard timezone in the UK (so midnight UTC would be midnight in the UK). However, this does not account for Daylight Savings Time, since UTC doesn't change with that. So to answer your 2nd question: no, it doesn't account for Daylight Savings Time, so currently it closes at 1am in the UK.

• @zig-zag-ltu

Hi! I just wanted to clarify something, and if you already knew this I apologize.

When you say "Next month's rewards don't interest me", I just wanted to make sure that you knew those rewards will stay as the earnable rewards until you earn them. The list of Emissary rewards only refreshes each month for the rewards you have earned.

For instance, if you only make it to the first two tiers and miss the third one, that third tier reward rolls over until the next month, and so on until it's earned. For a full list of rewards and their unlock order, you can find them here.

If you already knew this, I apologize and meant no offense, it was just unclear from your post.

• @maximusarael020 said in Leaderboards:

@zig-zag-ltu

When you say "Next month's rewards don't interest me", I just wanted to make sure that you knew those rewards will stay as the earnable rewards until you earn them.

Gulp Nope, did not know that. Thank you for clarifying.

So does this mean, that theoretically I will unlock a certain cosmetic for a faction, that some people have unlocked a year ago?

This is interesting. Anywhere to read more about the system?

• @zig-zag-ltu It’s non-obvious, my kids had to school me because I thought it worked the same way as you. A lot of the deets above seem to be tribal knowledge, but the SoT wiki has some decent info (as well as the reward progression):

And yep, if you’ve gotten anything you’ve already gotten rewards that someone got back when the Ledger system went in 😁

Wyświetlenia
11 z 12