How Rare is All Companies Being Maxed?

• I know there are a ton of people with GH, Merchant, and OoS, but is there any indication of how many people have all 7 companies maxed out? Obviously Sea Dogs aren’t obtainable anymore which limits how many people can do it but I’d be interested to see how many people have maxed out the levels on all of them.

Views
  • Rare overall as far as the whole people log on to gamepass and get counted type of thing

pretty rare as far as regular players go when including open crews, slow cook solos, etc

not rare with the daily players that do a lot of the more social side of the game along with their gameplay

• @thinkmcfly88 well lets look at achievements.

0.23% have made lvl 20 in athena this is with 30.000.000 players

This means only 69.000 players have made level 20 in athena

So less then 69.000 have made it to all the level caps in the game

I am one of the ones that are fully level capped, 75 in OoS, GH, MA and reapers.
    50 in HC and Arena (sea dogs) and 30 in athena

• @thinkmcfly88 I have GH, OoS, MA, and reapers maxed, working on Athena's (at 24 now) and hunters (41)

• I find It's slightly more uncommon these days when I join groups that everyone in the group is a PL. Let alone maxed in everything. Since PL only needs 50 in 3

Almost none of the times do I join groups am I'm with anyone else who has hit HC 50

And Athena? 20? Sure. I'm about a level away there, but if they're PL, most of my exposure to others they're in low 20's, or just under. I don't see too many PLs under atleast 15 these days.

• I'm maxed with everyone except Athena after that got raised but I just don't care to level them up anymore.

• @thinkmcfly88 I’ve got em all maxed…

I’ve also got every single commendation in every single company, I just need 4 more Shrouded Ghost kills for Athena’s Fortune!

• I have every commendation in the game with the exception of the 5 shrouded Ghosts. I have had the 7 factions maxed out for quite a long time now and grinded Athena to 30 from 20 in a couple of weeks.
    As for Milestones I am working on my 7th ship at present (using ghost ships to sink or Storm fish catching) and also working towards 1000 storm fish ( when I have time to solo) currently on 450 fish caught.
    And never a single second in a alliance server as I despise them!

• @madmark1961 I’m maxed on everything except Athena (at 29!) and did everything on the level with no alliance servers, and mostly solo. Only time I was ever on an alliance server it was by accident and traded them doing Glitter Beard with my son and I for our ship to give them the whole server.

I don’t do a lot online on the social side so aside from the percentage on the achievements I didn’t know how that translated to actual numbers. Pretty interesting that there are only 69K at Athena 20 which as someone said probably indicates overall there is significantly less with all other companies maxed. I’d be interested to see the exact number just to see how much of an accomplishment it is.

Still have a few commendations to grind through for things that weren’t my favorite activities (0 animals delivered as a legend lol) but pretty cool to see not a ton of people maxed it all.

• but is there any indication of how many people have all 7 companies maxed out?

Kind of difficult to say due to issues with Achievements & number of "actual players" and not just Smurfs
    Some achievements aren't given out when you reach them for some time and too many players make Alt/Smurf accounts for...reason?

• I have it all done and maxed and yes that includes the 50 for sea dogs, just have a few commendations left to complete here and there that I can do overtime.. main one being that of hunting down the shrouded ghost (everyone on the community discord knows how OCD I am about trying to get it still).

• @zeyrniyx Oh wow that’s pretty cool. Interesting to see that based on how many people hit Sea Dog 50 the total number is somewhere below 30k total players for people who have all factions maxed. Obviously more than that when you take Sea Dogs out of the equation. But kind of neat to be able to be in that club.

• I am currently:
    71 Reapers
    75 Gold Hoarders
    75 Merchant Alliance
    75 Order of Souls
    42 Hunter's Call
    22 Athena's Fortune

• @thinkmcfly88
    I had been maxed since week 3 of Ships of Fortune, and now I'm missing level 30 Athena, because I dislike the rewards.

If you go to https://www.merfolkslullaby.com/stats you can get an approximation of current players that are maxed. The lowest number is Sea Dogs, of course, with 31,000 players at 50. I thought this number was at 15,000 on March 10th but I could be wrong.

Edit: I didn't know this was already linked lol

• @necronikolai13 me too, not really in a rush to 30 for them to raise it to 50. TH runs and Ashen Athenas have burned me out.

Views
14 out of 15