Captaincy - Couldn't Load Ships

• Hello,

I am still having the problem where I can't access the 'My Ships' button. I am getting stuck at a loading screen for 1 minute and after that the following error: ''Couldn't Load Ships. There was a problem loading your ship selection. Try again shortly.''

I also can not open the shops of any vendor at the Sea of Thieves, they just put me in an loading screen that keeps spinning for ever. (I have waited for 15 minutes and it still didn't load)

I have contacted staff and was active on an other post on here but the staff team marked the post finished and said the problem was solved..

Here is a link to the previous post: https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/150996/captaincy-couldn-t-load-ships
    And here is a link to the status update of the problem: https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/152017/disruption-to-services-and-captaincy-07-09-22-resolved

Both have been marked as resolved without solving my problems. I have had this issue for well over 2 weeks now and it makes the game unplayable alone since I can't even buy supplies. I just want to play the game but at this point I am only getting annoyed and frustrated about the fact my game does not work and staff keeps putting the issue of resolved without actually fixing anything.

Wyświetlenia
  • I bought my first captained ship last night on Pc playing on Microsoft store AFTER the devs here claimed the issue has been fixed. I Completed the purchase, started doing the “tutorial” with the ghost pirate and had to log off. Came on later and the padlock is on my ships and can’t access.

I know many have this issue and have for a long time but for the sake of showing the Devs this still happens to players buying ships for the first time 9/15/22, here’s my post. It’s obviously not fixed yet.

• I also have this issue. Ever since the new adventure came out.

• Same here, I can't load my ships.

• I can't load my ships or access shops either. Still going on.

• I'm having the same issue as well

Wyświetlenia
3 z 6