Coconuts as Throwables

• Because sometimes you just wanna throw a coconut at someone

Wyświetlenia
    just for fun
  • something interesting could be done with this imo

it could have a short mild stun/blurred vision when hit and it would be a sacrifice of food in combat

• I think someone also suggested coconut cannonballs. This is just as good.

• Both.

There should be a very distinctive bonk noise when the coconut connects lol 😆

• Yes to this, and loading them in the cannons. I think it was PithyRumble who suggested a while ago slapping someone with a fish which would be hilarious. The game suits these small funny types of interactions.

• I wish the stool was weaponized.

Pro wrestling pirates 😆

• @PithyRumble emphasizes why I don’t support the idea. It's a good and fun idea, certainly, but if we start there, where would it end? For example, if we can throw coconuts, why can't we throw bananas for others to slip on?

• @galactic-geek said in Coconuts as Throwables:

@PithyRumble emphasizes why I don’t support the idea. It's a good and fun idea, certainly, but if we start there, where would it end? For example, if we can throw coconuts, why can't we throw bananas for others to slip on?

YES!
    Give the other fruits silly alternate uses too! The pomegranate leaves a big purple stain. The Pineapple has spikes so maybe it sticks to you like a giant sandspur. Uh... the mango does... well something silly 😜

• @pithyrumble said in Coconuts as Throwables:

@galactic-geek said in Coconuts as Throwables:

@PithyRumble emphasizes why I don’t support the idea. It's a good and fun idea, certainly, but if we start there, where would it end? For example, if we can throw coconuts, why can't we throw bananas for others to slip on?

YES!
    Give the other fruits silly alternate uses too! The pomegranate leaves a big purple stain. The Pineapple has spikes so maybe it sticks to you like a giant sandspur. Uh... the mango does... well something silly 😜

The mango does what a mango does, which is...
    @Musicmee [insert funny plug here].

• This post should be renamed "How to defend yourself when you are attacked with fresh fruit" aka John Cleese 16 ton weight, tiger releasing moment.

• Mario Pirate Kart ☠😎

• @a10dr4651 said in Coconuts as Throwables:

Yes to this, and loading them in the cannons. I think it was PithyRumble who suggested a while ago slapping someone with a fish which would be hilarious. The game suits these small funny types of interactions.
    Slapping someone with a fish?! This is sea of THIEVES, not sea of HITMEN!

Wyświetlenia
just for fun
11 z 12