Sea of Thieves Servers

• is there any way that I can change the servers that I play on? I live in Florida which I would consider to be East servers but whenever my friend joins me (who lives in New Jersey) he complains that we are playing on central servers which shouldn't be that case. I am wondering if there is any way that I can check what servers I am playing on to make sure it is the right region for me and if there is a way I can change them if they are not right?

Wyświetlenia
    question
  • @reapers-flag
    I’m afraid there is no direct way to check this. Some people can tell by ping, but it’s not an exact science. I live in south Florida, and haven’t run into this myself. If you really want to try something, look into VPN’s. Most of the commercial options give you the ability to pick what area you appear to be from.

I use xfinity for reference. You can also try checking your public IP address and see what region it’s registered for. I use a site call ipchicken for this, it puts it in plain English.

Good luck

• US servers to my knowledge. It's most likely you are getting south-central US servers and that's where your friend is lagging a bit.

US Central US Iowa
    US East US Virginia
    US East US 2 Virginia
    US North Central US Illinois
    US South Central US Texas
    US West Central US Wyoming
    US West US California
    US West US 2 Washington
    US West US 3 Phoenix

Wyświetlenia
question
2 z 3