Pricing is ridiculously high

• I love playing this game with my friends and have lots of fun.

I have a TBI and can’t. Play for 5 hours a day to play a voyage and make 4000 dollars then not being able to buy anything because everything costs millions.

Can we please change this.

Wyświetlenia
    xbox onemerchandisefeedback
  • What is it that is too much for you to buy?

Not everything is up in the Millions...

• @funkycoldlatino Unlikely they'll reduce prices on things but there is good news: There are multiple ship parts and equipment etc that you can unlock and not have to spend money on.

• @funkycoldlatino once you get more and more experienced with the game you will learn how to make gold more efficiently.

i usually play once a week from 18:30 to about 23:00 so 4.5 hours or so, give or take. in that timeframe i make about 500k to 800k on average

• If you are doing only 4000 gold in 5 hours of gameplay with friends you guys are doing something wrong. Even if you are all new to the game. I mean a sea fort will give you more than that and it takes like 10 min max to do. I advice looking at youtube video on how to make money because the prices in this update are ok for the average player. They are far from being ridiculously high

• Just finished a play session making 3M gold.

Your best choice is stack FOTD (which is what we did doing almost 20 of them in 1 session but that ain't very new player friendly), so the other good options are Sea forts and World Events as reapers!

OOS fleets, lost shipments, LOTV and vaults are all decent (less good but still decent), and in many ways safer.

Good luck!

• i do every possible event with grade 5 reaper

• @lafrules said in Pricing is ridiculously high:

If you are doing only 4000 gold in 5 hours of gameplay with friends you guys are doing something wrong.

I guess they did a Tall Tale without the help of guides.
    Doing those is not a good way to earn gold efficiently.

Even if you are all new to the game. I mean a sea fort will give you more than that and it takes like 10 min max to do. I advice looking at youtube video on how to make money because the prices in this update are ok for the average player. They are far from being ridiculously high

Aye.

• If you're making 4k from doing anything these days you're doing something wrong lol, try doing a couple of world events, that'll add up quickly if you use an emissary too

• No this is what keeps the game alive and just do world events one 5 hr quest doesn't give 4000 gold

Wyświetlenia
xbox onemerchandisefeedback
9 z 10