NO SKELETON SHIPS ON LEGEND OF THE SUNKEN KINGDOM

• I had it a skeleton ship sunk me during the legend of the sunken kingdom and can’t find the ches

Wyświetlenia
    feedbackgeneral
  • @schhur06 It's sandbox game and everything might happen. Next time make sure to be better prepared in repealing pve attacks.

• ‘Chest’ I was vary mad

• Goodness me. We have PvErs complaining about other players sinking them. And asking for PvE servers

Now we have PvErs complaining about PvE.

What do you want us to do? P servers?

• @ottyman8687 said in NO SKELETON SHIPS ON LEGEND OF THE SUNKEN KINGDOM:

Goodness me. We have PvErs complaining about other players sinking them. And asking for PvE servers

Now, now Ottyman be nice; he ran into a bit a bit of bad luck. And there's no need to categorize PvE Players as complainers. We've all been "Rared" by PvE elements in the game at one time or another.

• @gipperseadog said in NO SKELETON SHIPS ON LEGEND OF THE SUNKEN KINGDOM:

@ottyman8687 said in NO SKELETON SHIPS ON LEGEND OF THE SUNKEN KINGDOM:

Goodness me. We have PvErs complaining about other players sinking them. And asking for PvE servers

Now, now Ottyman be nice; he ran into a bit a bit of bad luck. And there's no need to categorize PvE Players as complainers. We've all been "Rared" by PvE elements in the game at one time or another.

And those moments when we get Rare'd are frustrating and the most memorable imo.

• @captain-coel said in NO SKELETON SHIPS ON LEGEND OF THE SUNKEN KINGDOM:

@gipperseadog said in NO SKELETON SHIPS ON LEGEND OF THE SUNKEN KINGDOM:

And those moments when we get Rare'd are frustrating and the most memorable imo.

Yes indeed they do. :)

• @captain-coel said in NO SKELETON SHIPS ON LEGEND OF THE SUNKEN KINGDOM:

and fun too. I have been Skelly/Krakened. I have been Skelly/Meg-ed fighting player galleons. fighting Megs back to back Meg spawns in a Skelly fleet. I had a fleet cloud spawn on top of a three ship fight. Pure bananas and really frustrating but epic at the same time.

• @schhur06 You sure it was a skeleton and not just a player that popped by while you were diving.

• @dr-orchamedes said in NO SKELETON SHIPS ON LEGEND OF THE SUNKEN KINGDOM:

@captain-coel said in NO SKELETON SHIPS ON LEGEND OF THE SUNKEN KINGDOM:

and fun too. I have been Skelly/Krakened. I have been Skelly/Meg-ed fighting player galleons. fighting Megs back to back Meg spawns in a Skelly fleet. I had a fleet cloud spawn on top of a three ship fight. Pure bananas and really frustrating but epic at the same time.

Good times, good times... 😌

• @schhur06 first how did you get sunk by a skeleton ship second where in your ship or under water and came up with your ship gone

• Usually, if you're parked in the glow they'll leave you alone. (Skellies/megs)

I'm betting it was a player too.

• @pithyrumble Me too because I burned down a brig thursday night that was sitting over the sunken pearl. Left them a Banana and a hot tub.

Wyświetlenia
feedbackgeneral
2 z 13