[Mega Thread] Update 2.0.15 - Lost Treasures Discussion / Feedback

• @er10motorsport said in [Mega Thread] Update 2.0.15 - Lost Treasures Discussion / Feedback:

@takuboto After the first month of emissary ledgers I was given the reaper sails for reaching reaper grade 5 master. I reached reaper 5 with my friend however he only got the sails for reaper grade 4. For some reason he isn't getting reaper 5 sails. We got to reaper grade 5 again today and it still says he hasn't reached master for this months ledger rewards. Is there something that i'm missing for him not getting rewards and I am or is this just a glitch. Please fix this rare. Good luck

There are no "grade 5 sails".
    Perhaps you're confusing the grade you get while flying the emissary flag (it goes up with collecting loot and killing other emissaries &c) and the monthly position (Tiers). It shows up on the bottom left hand side corner and on the pennant of your ship; that one goes from 1 to 5.

Turning loot in at the Reaper Bones adds to your emissary value and may cause a rise in the emissary Tier (from Follower to Master, there are 4 in total); ending up in the top tier at the end of the month gives access to the Top Tier Sails.

If you've been sailing the emissary sails without your friend, it may be that he just came up short. But he can get the same sails by getting to the top tier at the end of this month.

• Hey, was there an update to the number of reaper's chests available on the server? We're seeing maximum of 4 before FOTD decides to not give us any more. What's the deal here, nothing in the patch notes.

• Cadê a âncora do obsidian, cuidado sea of thieves, evento demais pode transformar um jogo leve, divertido num jogo pesado, enfadonho.
    Quero jogar Sea of thieves por ser divertido não por obrigação de ter que completar um evento.

Where's the obsidian anchor, watch out, sea of ​​thieves, too many events can turn a light, fun game into a heavy, boring game.
    I want to play Sea of ​​thieves because it's fun, not because I have to complete an event

• I just want to say Athena emissary and quest was nerfed way too much. First one felt reasonable but the second nerfed made it so we spent 4-5 hours doing 3 athena voyages and not reaching grade 5. I'll never rep Athena again it's just not worth it.

• Is there anyway that more sajjāda or Prayer rugs could be added on the ships? I am an avid Muslim prayer. And would like to pray more in game to be closer to
    Allah before each voyage. I love this game and feel it could be improved even more with more inclusive for religious. And other communities.

• Suggestion: Smoke from cannon fire should be more prominent and linger more. It adds nice ambiance. If you see naval battles in Total War Napoleon, afterwards it’s nearly a smoke screen from all the cannon fire. Adds an element of strategy too, for larger and longer fights. Also way more realistic.

• @ole-bubbabiou said in [Mega Thread] Update 2.0.15 - Lost Treasures Discussion / Feedback:

Is there anyway that more sajjāda or Prayer rugs could be added on the ships? I am an avid Muslim prayer. And would like to pray more in game to be closer to
    Allah before each voyage. I love this game and feel it could be improved even more with more inclusive for religious. And other communities.

I think that the devs won't add this as there will be a lot of backlash from other races and religions.

• I’m an insider and I think the new fleet is quite hard.. Also please lower the spawn rate of the kraken lost 3 FOTDs to it lol

• @ole-bubbabiou said in [Mega Thread] Update 2.0.15 - Lost Treasures Discussion / Feedback:

Is there anyway that more sajjāda or Prayer rugs could be added on the ships? I am an avid Muslim prayer. And would like to pray more in game to be closer to

That would be a bad idea. The developers surely do not have the time to study the teachings and interpretations of those communities; and although I defend historical religion regularly against the atheistic religion, I cannot see any benefit from including discussions about fundamentals of communication or societies (which is required to understand the phenomena of religion and art and to not confuse them with clichés) into a game that is not supposed to be part of a philosophical debate.

• Sea of Thieves Lost Treasures Feedback

Finally after a whole "month" playing SoT, my conclusions:

-In game events like Daily,weekdly ale good but ONLY for new players for players who play this game more than 2 months it's not a big deal to do STH for 5k Gold

In june 2020 5k Gold is nothing

-Economy Balance
    I cant understand that changes you made since FoTD relase, OK is easier to grind money, good but not for old players we got milions of gold that we cannot spend.

Whats the point in making gold easier to obtain when is nothing to spend on.
    Today we got on our accounts milions of gold and it's worthless, thats shows only that people who was working on Game economy, dont know definition of word inflation which may occur here also, and they dont look in future with these changes

Same with Doubloons, you made it worthless by unbalanced Relase Reaper's chests
    which let us to grind couple K in single month.

Also

PLEASE dont make from this game political field, on which you can show how good you are (Sea of Thieves News BlackLivesMatter). I agree, all people should feel confortable in your game, but please no more politics.

• I have had this issue since installing the game. At times, I do not get any in game notifications for delivering stuff. Also, at times I cannot jump, and the only way out is a sword dash. Last issue is that at times I cannot hear my music playing whilst playing an instrument, but my crew and other players can.

• I, TheHandOfSeth, respectfully request to be included in near-future content, a free flag which may be flown from any mast of a true Pirate. This flag should represent and champion the cause of Black Lives Matter ('BLM'). Recent events have, more than ever before, pulled back the curtain hiding the hideous truth of age-old injustice which still presides in many supposedly freedom-loving nations. I believe that it should not be, in any conceivable way, controversial or divisive to support this cause wholeheartedly and without ulterior motive. That said, if you want to have a 'premium' version of this flag, with all of the proceeds going towards trusted, effective NGOs in this sphere, that would also be an excellent move.

• Duplicating Emissary flags every server swap. Hope this gets fixed.

• @tommy said in [Mega Thread] Update 2.0.15 - Lost Treasures Discussion / Feedback:

Duplicating Emissary flags every server swap. Hope this gets fixed.

Had the same thing happen to me. Switched emissary flag a few times during the session, got merged 3 times total during same session, and at the end of my session and scuttling my ship, a flag for each faction I represented floated up, all marked "yours".

• Ahoy!
    I love that the ashen sword made a return, I will be forever thankful for the opportunity to acquire it again.
    I’m now looking in my weapon box and I’m sadly missing the wailing barnacle weapons. Would there be any possibility of these making a return?
    I’d also love to a variant on the black dog set, the blunderbuss and sword mainly, would there be any chance we could have the opportunity to acquire these without paying hefty eBay price tags.
    ⚔️![alt text](image url)

• Also the wailing barnacle sails Id love to see an opportunity to acquire these again. For a reason Im not sure, I sadly don’t have the sails or top flag. I have the other boat bits, capstan, wheel and cannons and the hull, I’d love to sail with the matching set.
    Also the weapons as I previously commented I’d love to have a chance to acquire these again.

• I Have Played For Quite Some Time. I Think There Should Be A Thing. Let’s Say A Desk With The Option To Create Alliance You Can Create One, Make A Name,Customize A Flag And Invite Other Crews That Are In A 4 Grid Area Away Instead Of The Current One Where It Choses A Name And Has A Pre Made Flag.

I Also Think That If There Is A Cannonball That Hits A Rudder It Should Be Disabled

You Can Use Ship Functions While Your Sinking Such As Fire A Cannon In Defiance

Also You Should Make A Grapeshot The Blunderbuss Doesn’t Fly Shrapnel Anywhere

Assign Roles Such As Quarter Master That Can Carry 2x The Amount Of Supplies And Captain That Can Brig With Only Another Vote

Make It So That You Can Capture Someone That’s Not In Your Crew If They Are Under A Certain Amount Of Health To Capture Them It Well Have To Take Ten Seconds Of Holding Down A Key Or Control They Will Be Locked In The Brig Until They Die Or Are Released Then They May Return To There Crew.

Sleeping Where If You Sleep For At Least 4 Hours Game Time (4m Real-time)
    You Gain 20% Of Health (10% For Any Hour Over 4) This Can Also Give You Additional Health Like Cooked Food Does

Also As Usual
    -Man-of War
    -Non Cosmetic Upgrades

• @keeedooo said in [Mega Thread] Update 2.0.15 - Lost Treasures Discussion / Feedback:

Sea of Thieves Lost Treasures Feedback

Finally after a whole "month" playing SoT, my conclusions:

-In game events like Daily,weekdly ale good but ONLY for new players for players who play this game more than 2 months it's not a big deal to do STH for 5k Gold

In june 2020 5k Gold is nothing

-Economy Balance
    I cant understand that changes you made since FoTD relase, OK is easier to grind money, good but not for old players we got milions of gold that we cannot spend.

Whats the point in making gold easier to obtain when is nothing to spend on.
    Today we got on our accounts milions of gold and it's worthless, thats shows only that people who was working on Game economy, dont know definition of word inflation which may occur here also, and they dont look in future with these changes

Same with Doubloons, you made it worthless by unbalanced Relase Reaper's chests
    which let us to grind couple K in single month.

They did not make it worthless, you simply have completed everything that is to complete. Beginners need many months to grind or weeks when they have all day to play.

That is an important difference between new players and old ones that have done everything. And a simple fix to your ailment is to let gold vanish after some days if not spent. Here you go, you got your "value" back.

Besides from that, it is about the challenge and to improve yourself, but should you be on the pinnacle, well, then you made it, you are alone on that cold mountain spot. You could go again down into the valley and train the next generation of pirates to plunder them and get yourself a new challenge, though.

• Here is my review of the Lost Treasures update. I find that the spawn time of skeletons on the islands is extremely high since this update. I can't spend 30 seconds pond fishing without a keg blowing up in my face. Also I don't like how when killing a captain or ashen guardian on a small island leads me to have to said to a different island to find their treasure. It should be on the same island IMO. Last, I can't seem to find any Ashen Key Masters anywhere except fort battles. Where did they go?

• @framezy1634 k;,mpo['

• @fxt-redwolf sagte in [Mega Thread] Update 2.0.15 - Lost Treasures Discussion / Feedback:

Here is my review of the Lost Treasures update. I find that the spawn time of skeletons on the islands is extremely high since this update. I can't spend 30 seconds pond fishing without a keg blowing up in my face. Also I don't like how when killing a captain or ashen guardian on a small island leads me to have to said to a different island to find their treasure. It should be on the same island IMO. Last, I can't seem to find any Ashen Key Masters anywhere except fort battles. Where did they go?

The Keymaster are gone since more then 20 days now. massiv disbalance in chests vs keys.
    I write it down several times but no answer. In the last update they dont fix it.

• No Athena Rep.
    Emmessary 5 and get no rep if i sell athena items

• @lem0n-curry Hi. I'm Korea XboxGamer.
    Please support korean subtitle!!
    The challenge is being supported in Korean.
    I want to enjoy this fun game with Korean Xbox gamers.
    Please check. And answer me. Thanks.

• Please support Korean subtitle. We want to play this game comfortably.

• 한국어 좀 지원해주라 제발...
    Please support Korean subtitle...

• Please add Korean.

• @takuboto
    Fishing Controls: When the new update dropped the fishing controls changed to WASD permanently instead of following the set movement keys (Mine are ESDF)
    Please allow us to change the fishing controls or make them follow the set movement keys.

Also, stuck chest on Devil's Thirst. Not accessible via pick up or harpoon. Magic wall/barrier prevents from interaction. On a small island across from the end of Flame Heart Tall Tale. Used a rowboat with a harpoon to try and collect it.

alt text
    alt text

• The game is fun and all, but the respawn time is awfull. I get it for balancing purpose, but when i solo sloop you are literally doomed if you are ever caught off guard by a duo sloop or better, and if you get killed then it is game over for you. Not only is the time on the ferry both infuriating and boring, but the loading time after you enter the door is even worse. You are just met with what feels like an eternal black screen while you hear the flames, explosian and the water levels rising on your ship until it all gets quiet and you spawn on an island with all your loot gone. I know people will reply to this with things like "just don't solo sloop", but i feel like people with no friends and awfull social skills should be allowed to play it without getting bodied by everyone else.

• I realized that the Accessibility options do not save: I used "Fixed position for interact prompts" for some time, but now it does not get saved beyond a single game session.

• @drachula054 said in [Mega Thread] Update 2.0.15 - Lost Treasures Discussion / Feedback:

The game is fun and all, but the respawn time is awfull. I get it for balancing purpose, but when i solo sloop you are literally doomed if you are ever caught off guard by a duo sloop or better, and if you get killed then it is game over for you. Not only is the time on the ferry both infuriating and boring, but the loading time after you enter the door is even worse. You are just met with what feels like an eternal black screen while you hear the flames, explosian and the water levels rising on your ship until it all gets quiet and you spawn on an island with all your loot gone. I know people will reply to this with things like "just don't solo sloop", but i feel like people with no friends and awfull social skills should be allowed to play it without getting bodied by everyone else.

the eternal black screen is caused by you playing SoT on a Raspberry Pi, not the game itself

Wyświetlenia
182 z 208