I want to ask about Ukrainian localization. Is it real?

• Greeting. 7 - 8 months ago Ukrainian players asked developers to add Ukrainian language. Can we know the status of this request? Is this real in long or short perspective or is this unreal at all? Our discord community [mod edit] waiting and hoping for your positive answer. Thank you all for your attention.

게시물
    조회 수
  • We are waiting for the translation!

• We want to play with ukrainian language, our community is so big. Please add ukrainian language!

• З нетерпінням чекаю українську мову!)

• Let s go ukranian language!

• ukrainian lessgoooo

• It would be really cool to play in your native language

• we really need it! Ukrainian pirates waiting for the language!

• It will for sure be a great addition to the game

• Or, at least, a Ukrainian-speaker twitch partner? Because, receiving drops is now just afk watching Eng streamers, not fun at all.

BTW, we have a lot of Ukrainian pro-localisators, who would translate the game voluntarily.

• We really love Sea of ​​Thieves and want to fully enjoy playing it, but unfortunately not all Ukrainian-speaking players know English at a sufficient level for this.

• Would be fun, if there will be ukrainian localisation

• a real urgent question, as well as about the Ukrainian partner rare

• yay lesgoooo

• Can't agree more

• c'mon Rares, it's time to spill the beans. are you going to do anything?

• Of course. We all waiting for it

• I am waiting for the Ukrainian language

• Please do Ukrainian localization. It is very unpleasant and difficult that the game has russian (orc language) but does not have Ukrainian. If this causes great difficulties for you, I can help with the translation.

• чекаю на укр локализацию =)

• Add ukrainian localization!

• I can pay for but PLEASE! We need Ukrainian language in this amazing game!

Най бде

• I apologize for this. Isn't that normally through the use of Russian?

• @foambreaker not every Ukrainian know russian language and/or do want to use it as common. Where are you from, for expample?

• @uaparanoia said in I want to ask about Ukrainian localization. Is it real?:

@foambreaker not every Ukrainian know russian language and/or do want to use it as common. Where are you from, for expample?

I understand. I just know that in other games I have played, like EVE online, that is what they do.

• @foambreaker sure, lots of people do same, but adding more languages is great opportunity for gaming complanies to support their own multinational community and increase its amount by enticing new players

• Robbing in Ukrainian! i dream about it!

• Ahoy!

While we appreciate the feedback and support from many of you in this thread, as OP has stated this query was already raised with the development team several months ago. Rest assured that as that is the case this request is on their radar, however we do not provide updates to players requests as there are deadlines and multiple projects to consider.

As this query is already in the right hands I will be dropping anchor here.

게시물
조회 수
29 중의 22