Neat Effect once I figure out how I can recreate it..

• So as I was working on my last plunder hand in's for hunters call I some how managed to bug out the shroudbreaker during the shores of gold tall tale since I was using it to get to the waterfall pond for easy grind out of the items.

I got server merged 3 times in the span of the session so far and now I have a perma effect as if I am sailing through the shroud to shores but in normal open waters even after a portal hop to a fresh server as a test.

Was able to get this screenshot in for my new discord banner image:

alt text

게시물
    조회 수
  • I assume it's the same thing that bugs people out when they are on fire and the same general thing that happens when people get curses stuck on their ship with portal hops

great pic, love to see the kraken in there

• @wolfmanbush Yea I have the fire bug visual saved as well when it happened when I was doing the merrick adventure. But in this case I was able to have the shroudbreaker active without the tall tale after the multiple merges since I was there so long I think.

• That looks wicked for pics but doubt I'd want it in practical terms, doesn't that Shroud piercing effect severely restrict your visibility at the front?

• @hiradc Yes it made it harder to see when sailing in some areas, I also found out that its only a client side effect when it bugs out since other people do not see it and its seen only when close enough to the ship just like with the curseball effects bugging out and the flames on the ship that I had when doing the merrick rescue adventure.

The shroudbreaker stayed on the ship without the book and even after a quick death to clear the effect from the screen once it got annoying to sail with the breaker was still tied to the ship at the time until I left at the end of the session I was playing at the time.

Least I was able to get that screenshot in for archive and made it into my banner on the discord servers for this game lol

• @th3xr34p3r we sail very similar looking Ships. I like your cosmetics combo.

게시물
조회 수
6 중의 5