concepts that will interest you 100%

• Hello, these are some concepts/suggestions i would love to see implemented. Of course being just ideas im talking from the theory pov, they might or not work.

1st_ Bestiary update - basically an update focused on crankin up new creatures and characters to encounter, both hostile and peaceful, From tribes, to creatures in the islands, to more sea monsters, to more random events. For example an event were sea monsters start climbing up and trying to board your ship. Giant crustaceans, indigenous tribes of the Sea of thieves, ect.

2nd_ With the upcoming Captancy update, they are gonna add something called the captain's log, and this to me, could go along with a criminality system where you can join a spanish themed marine type of company that has to secure and restore special loot that if any pirate tries to rob, they will be wanted dead or alive by this spanish company. Some sort of cops and robbers factions that is optional.

3rd_ with the update of more creatures, A hunter's call could turn into a monster hunting company as well, making the sea creatures harder, and giving you special rewards like, the tentacle of a kraken to put as a prize in your ship's decoration and proof of your feat.

4th and last_ An island maybe at the center of map wich sole purpose works as a social place for people to hang out, with the biggest and fanciest looking taverns, a lot of secrets and things to unlock but mostly a place where you cant fight other people or attack their ships, like a safety area that you enter near it to avoid confrontation.

hope you like these concepts and dont feel afraid of giving me any type of feedback or opinions

게시물
    조회 수
    feedbackgeneralcommunitystory & loreevents
  • An island maybe at the center of map wich sole purpose works as a social place for people to hang out

Ferry of the Damned, is technically in the center of the map and a good social place.

• @burnbacon said in concepts that will interest you 100%:

An island maybe at the center of map wich sole purpose works as a social place for people to hang out

Ferry of the Damned, is technically in the center of the map and a good social place.

Just a shame you can't have more than one grog or have a friendly sword fight there

• @mynameisstolas These are great ideas and I would upvote again if I could. The only thing I would change is the safe zone. A lot of people have asked for a safe zone to congregate with other pirates. The issue that commonly comes up is the potential for exploitation. I see this being used by crews fleeing from a fight or crews wanting to be toxic. Crews would just beeline for the safe zone and wait until the aggressor crew has either logged off or hopped servers. Toxic crews on the other hand...I can envision them just circling the safe zone like sharks.

One way to make a safe zone work would be to add it as a different server that you travel to or from. It could be done either through portal or by changing the way pirates load into the game. You could have pirates start at a new Pirates' Haven and then venture out into the seas from there. This would need to work like the Ferry of the Damned as @BurnBacon mentioned.

• I'm fine with everything else but the last.

There should be no safe zones. Besides, what are the rules when complicating things with mid-combat or running from someone?

게시물
조회 수
feedbackgeneralcommunitystory & loreevents
5 중의 4