Soulflame Captain not Dropping Athena loot

• So like the title says I've done 2 Legend of the Veil Voyages abd during the Soulflame Captain part after he's defeated he hasn't dropped any Athena loot since the last update is that supposed to happen or is it an issue?

게시물
    조회 수
  • @jmfp1989 you are the second person in two days I seen report this. I would put in a support ticket.

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

• @kommodoreyenser alright thank you.

• @jmfp1989 I saw someone mention elsewhere it was on the ground just not visible so try checking the spot and see if can interact with it.

• @hiradc said in Soulflame Captain not Dropping Athena loot:

@jmfp1989 I saw someone mention elsewhere it was on the ground just not visible so try checking the spot and see if can interact with it.

I told the last poster about this issue to try that because it seemed to be a one-off and has definitely been an issue for some time with all sorts of loot. Two people posting about it in such a short time though, merits further support.

• Same happened to my crew last night on both instances of doing the quest, no loot spawned after killing the soulflame captain.

• @finalkaos I've reported it to the support team you should to the more people that report it the faster the situation will be taken care of.

• This happened to my crew while at a Sea Fort, with 1 of the keys. We found it; I picked it up, and dropped it. It disappeared. Weird... And disappointing.

• Every member of my crew (3 members) has this issue. Since the latest update we did 9 voyages and we've never seen the Captain dropping loot.

• This has been happening to me and my partner. Xbox.

• Had this happen the last two times to my crew over the last week.

• @jmfp1989 said in Soulflame Captain not Dropping Athena loot:

So like the title says I've done 2 Legend of the Veil Voyages abd during the Soulflame Captain part after he's defeated he hasn't dropped any Athena loot since the last update is that supposed to happen or is it an issue?

I have also had this issue happen multiple times. I have probably done the Belle part a dozen times. And only got the loot once. Before the update. Haven't received any since. Also want to mention that if you take the gem before you touch the loot it vanishes. Might want look at that too.

• Pre-update I got the loot every time in probably 15 voyages; sometimes it drops in unexpected places, I’ve had to hunt for it. Definitely sucks in grassy areas. Haven’t done a Veil voyage since the update, so dunno if it broke for me. Did run into the despawn-upon-stone-insertion bug once.

• Same thing for me, two times did belle, no issue before the last update, now no loot spawn at all twice. have to do other stuff to reach athena 5, super annoying.

also no loot appearing at all before we pick up the veilstone, please fix this, it ruffles my jimmy's :-(

• @jmfp1989 yeah this happened to me on SoTTV during the Gold Hunters competition. I submitted a support ticket a week or 2 back. It's frustrating to say the least.

게시물
조회 수
15 중의 4