Need PVE mode

• Dear game developers
    Hello!
    I want to ask if there will be team PVE mode in the sea of thieves. I really want to go online with my classmates to do tasks and dig treasures, but we don't want to fight with other players in the game. Many times we hung a white flag to do tasks, but we were sunk by other players. This is a very bad game experience. So I hope there will be online PVE mode or peace mode in the future, so that all kinds of players have their favorite choices to play games.
    Thank you for your reading. We look forward to your reply.

게시물
    조회 수
  • @longjohnson778 I've learned the best way to avoid PVP, is to AVOID all other players.

• PvE Mode is a big fat no even from the devs.
    If you want a PvE mode the Devil Roar is a good place to do your voyages mostly in peace

• Hi all, here are the teams thoughts on PVE/PVP: Given the debate surrounding PvE vs PvP has been going for some time, the team wanted to address it, laying out our vision and the design intent of the game. Sea of Thieves at its heart has and always will be a shared-world adventure game, and this is something that is not planned to change in the future.
    In Episode 2 of the Sea of Thieves Official Podcast, a nuanced discussion surrounding the community debate took place with a number of the senior team involved in the creation of the game. With our position on this topic now clear, the discussion surrounding PvPvE is no longer relevant to the Steam Discussions.
    Having closely followed the discussions that have taken place surrounding this topic, we feel that it no longer has a place within this forum as it has, at times, led to unwarranted hostility between members of the community. To prevent this, we will be locking all past threads discussing this and will keep a close eye out for any emerging threads that revive the subject. We ask that users do not repeat post about this topic as any following this thread will be removed and may result in action being taken against offending accounts. If future developments in the game warrant new discussions, then we will of course open this up for the community to freely discuss. If this happens then any such conversations will be closely monitored to gather feedback, but will in no means be an opening for personal attacks to take place again. That being said, we will be dropping anchor here.

게시물
조회 수
4 중의 3