Is SoT accessible enough for non-gamers?

• not watching a 20 minute video for a simple topic, watched the first 2 minutes and he was dragging points out for minutes that could have been made in seconds

first of all its not any games responsibility to make a game accessible for a non gamer as by definition non gamers aren't interested in games to begin with. however with that being said SoT is a reasonable introduction into a proper game (by proper game i mean its not a mobile game that plays itself when you just tap a screen basically) i cant think of any mechanic outside of pvp that isn't obvious at the start or that doesn't go slow enough or isn't easy enough to do. and if you do fail the punishment isn't big, but respawn back on your ship and go again

infact when pvping open mics i often find im fighting at least 1 person that i would qualify as a non gamer and they seem to be doing just fine, apart from the pvp obviously they get destroyed there.

• Why would a non gamer want to play sea of thieves? theres loads of mobile games designed for non gamers. that is the target base

Views
36 out of 37