Episode 5 return to the forums.

• The story so far..

Lackbarwastaken

31 May 2022, 18:05 BST

So Ive asked this on the forum and haven't gotten an answer. Can I do Merricks quest get the rum and cloth then turn those in to the reapers to help burn golden sands? If so is it the equivalent points to turning in crates to merrick? I have carpal tunnel and rowing all the time can really hurt after a while.

Thank you for your time.

Largo (Sea of Thieves)

1 Jun 2022, 11:26 BST
    Ahoy there!

Due to the nature of how deeds are tracked, I can confirm that you handing in the Rum and Cloth to the Reapers Bones company will not count towards the outcome of the Golden Sands. Though please note: Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. I am now going to raise an accessibility request to see if we can aid with this type of functionality in the future for any new adventures and Mysteries.

Regards,
    Sea of Thieves - Player Support.

Lackbarwastaken

1 Jun 2022, 17:04 BST

"Sticky-fingered Reapers can also swipe special supplies before they reach Merrick and deliver them to the Servant of the Flame to cause further chaos".

That really really really makes it sound like rum and cloth turned in to the reapers helps the reapers cause.

Wow, ive turned in 350 total tina's rum and sharons cloth so that's quite the disappointment.

Largo (Sea of Thieves)

7 Jun 2022, 18:16 BST
    Ahoy there!

My apologies for the delay in reply for your ticket and also for my previous response.

From further conversations, while I am unable to disclose how points are attributed for this campaign, the act of of turning in crates from Merrick do contribute towards the outcome of Golden Sands.

Regards,

Lackbarwastaken

9 Jun 2022, 22:37 BST

" the act of of turning in crates from Merrick do contribute towards the outcome of Golden Sands."

Turning them in to the reapers helped the reapers then? Your statement is slightly ambiguous and with all the misinformation flying around I want to be perfectly clear.

Largo (Sea of Thieves)

12 Jun 2022, 11:01 BST
    Ahoy there!

While I was incorrect with my initial response, the act of turning in crates to Merrick did contribute to the outcome of Golden Sands. So my apologies once again for my initial response. As this chapter of the adventure has since expired and the fate of Golden Sands has been decided, please keep an eye on our social channels for when the next chapter goes live.

Regards,

Lackbarwastaken

17 Jun 2022, 21:31 BST

This is a follow-up to your previous request #407479 "lost sands adventure."

Did turning it into Reapers count? Did turning crates into the reapers help destroy golden sands? I'm aware that turning it into Merrick helped save golden sands but did turning in tina's rum bottles and sharon's sail cloth to the servant of the flame help burn golden sands?

Yes or no did turning them in to Reapers help the Reapers?

Steelstorm (Sea of Thieves)

17 Jun 2022, 21:39 BST
    Hello there,

Please address our Community Forums or online resources for gameplay and item related information.

Thank you for contacting us.

Regards,

Sea of Thieves - Player Support

So I started at the forums was told to go to support ran around in circles and was told to ask the forums. @deckhands @Rare-Community-Managers @anyonewhoknowshowadventureswork.

게시물
    조회 수
  • On the one hand, its done and the horse is well and truly dead. Beating it wont really change much...

But...

.... it would be nice to know how scoring works in future. Like, whats preventative and what actually ADDS to a sides score...

If the latter is what you are getting at then I too would like to know for future events please and thanks Rare.

• Ahoy @lackbarwastaken !

Please be advised that Adventure is now over. Also, we do not discuss moderation actions or Customer Support assistance in public, so I am going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Thanks!

게시물
조회 수
3 중의 2