Release Notes - 2.5.2.1

• Release Notes - 2.5.2.1
    Read our release notes for today's release to find out more about the fixes and improvements that this build introduces.

Release Notes - 2.5.2

LOOKING FOR CREW?
    Looking for new crewmates? We've got a bunch of places you can visit to seek out like-minded pirates, so sail on over to these official Sea of Thieves hangouts:

Forums
    Xbox Club
    Verified Discord

게시물
    조회 수
  • @meroviel AND SO IT BEGINS...

• The lag is insane.

• @treefittymonsta as stated in the patch notes.

• @ninja-naranja said in Release Notes - 2.5.2.1:

@treefittymonsta as stated in the patch notes.

As I mentioned in another thread, that's been in the patchnotes for several updates and refers to the general random pings and rubberbanding.

Today's issues (which should now be resolved) were far worse than the norm we've been used to for awhile. The ping was literally shooting up and down constantly and the game was barely playable at times.

• I wish they showed the lost sands progress individually.... Instead of overall progress..

Also word on the seas is there is an exploit for the reaper lost sands voyage.

• @realstyli said in Release Notes - 2.5.2.1:

@ninja-naranja said in Release Notes - 2.5.2.1:

@treefittymonsta as stated in the patch notes.

As I mentioned in another thread, that's been in the patchnotes for several updates and refers to the general random pings and rubberbanding.

Today's issues (which should now be resolved) were far worse than the norm we've been used to for awhile. The ping was literally shooting up and down constantly and the game was barely playable at times.

They have posted that it stands resolved but they are monitoring it.

Source https://twitter.com/SoT_Support/status/1529865730975481857?s=20&t=bTF6zRQCcUKOTZpCfJRM-Q

• @stormyseadog

Yep, saw that. And I got back on this evening with some buddies to help them do the Adventure as well. The servers were pretty good then, I don't think we had any real lag... but we did have a few random bugs - one harpoon was broke all night (starboard side, galleon), my audio bugged out at one point (couldn't hear any sea noise) so I had to re-log to fix that, and we had a really loud noise like a barrel was on a harpoon but there was nothing (messing with the harpoon fixed it though). If any of them happen again, I'll put in a report but it's pointless if they were one-offs.

• Lag needs fixing but that's all i have found wrong

• @treefittymonsta
    The lag is so bad during pvp that I just stand there and get sword lorded when I bored ships. This game is garbage and I've pretty much stopped playing. After putting in 164 days played and 98% completion.

• @p4l3ryder said in Release Notes - 2.5.2.1:

@treefittymonsta
    The lag is so bad during pvp that I just stand there and get sword lorded when I bored ships. This game is garbage and I've pretty much stopped playing. After putting in 164 days played and 98% completion.

Yah I was on a server last night attacking two galleons. And the rubber banding was the most intense part of the battle. Time to remove another ship or 4 players from the servers...

• @treefittymonsta im about 112 days in and I completely agree another ship approaches the screen pauses then I'm on the ferry, I'm on xbox running 900 mbs ps and still getting frustrated never used to be this bad

• This should be fun.!.!.!

• There seems to be an issue with the legend of the veil mission bells haunted island the soul flame captain no longer gives any rewards you only get a veilstone from completing it

• @magic-ninjas Yeah i haven't seen anything or anyone talking about it either

• @kadajii3741 said in Release Notes - 2.5.2.1:

@magic-ninjas Yeah i haven't seen anything or anyone talking about it either

https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/149213/soulflame-captain-not-dropping-athena-loot

• Hey, Rare, guess what? I have no complaints. The game is awesome, keep on keeping on with the updates and additions. Thank you for creating and maintaining such a fun adventurous game. Cheers!

게시물
조회 수
19 중의 14