A new clue in DeMarco’s murder.

• On Lone cove if you use the Fallen Sea Dog lantern by the grave to the northeast in the graveyard a note with a dagger appears and reads “You’re the last person I expect to see out here.” There is also a blue ritual skull with a gold hoarder key symbol in the cave by the rowboat.

게시물
    조회 수
  • (https://www.xbox.com/play/media/6EMD7UY8)

• Nice spot matey!
    I wonder what else is out there for us to find with that lantern?!

• @sshteeve Check the graveyards with that lantern. Seems dead men can tell tales!

• I found as much as I could. I think this is a chat between 2 pirates.

• Youre the last person I expected here.

• You thought Id just let this go.

• You said yourself we were done.

• So? I lied.

• Just listen! None of this feels right.

• Don't tell me you're becoming sentimental after all this time.

• Of course it is. Right from the start, it has been.

I am pretty sure I missed a lot as the end part does not really make much sense. Please let me know.

• @thorumsu I posted the full list I could find on the wiki. It’s in the main lore discussion thread near the top.

• @courtingnose1, A new clue in DeMarco’s murder. içinde yazdı:

@thorumsu I posted the full list I could find on the wiki. It’s in the main lore discussion thread near the top.

You are saying that... IT WAS IN THE WIKI THE WHOLE TIME AND ALL MY SAILING AND SEARCHING WAS WORTHLESS?!?!?!!??!

• @thorumsu It’s not a complete list I don’t think but it’s because of people like you who go out and search the seas that the wiki has that info

• @thorumsu said in A new clue in DeMarco’s murder.:

I found as much as I could. I think this is a chat between 2 pirates.

• Youre the last person I expected here.

• You thought Id just let this go.

• You said yourself we were done.

• So? I lied.

• Just listen! None of this feels right.

• Don't tell me you're becoming sentimental after all this time.

• Of course it is. Right from the start, it has been.

I am pretty sure I missed a lot as the end part does not really make much sense. Please let me know.

I'm just going off of a hunch, but I think this is between DeMarco and Lesedi. They are probably talking about the closing of the arena, and the two most likely had a fight. In addition, in Sea Dogs tavern, there is also another dagger, stuck upon Lesedi's portrait, so we could possibly be dealing with two murders. Im searching around the seas now for any other info, and will post it here if I find any.

• Just checked out Sea Dogs Rest. Looking at the remains of DeMarco, there seems to be no weapon at the scene of the crime. However, I do spot a bottle which lays right next to his hand. So I assume it might have to do something with poison. In addition, the music box as well as the chest seem to have the Magpie's Symbol on them, so maybe something could be found in the Maiden Voyage? Its unlikely, but it could work.

• @endcore3224, A new clue in DeMarco’s murder. içinde yazdı:

Just checked out Sea Dogs Rest. Looking at the remains of DeMarco, there seems to be no weapon at the scene of the crime. However, I do spot a bottle which lays right next to his hand. So I assume it might have to do something with poison. In addition, the music box as well as the chest seem to have the Magpie's Symbol on them, so maybe something could be found in the Maiden Voyage? Its unlikely, but it could work.

He always had that bottle.

• Ok, after looking at websites and trying to figure out some stuff, I came across something. I dont know if this means anything, but I figured I'd post about it rather than not. I mapped out each island that the notes are located on and started to do some searching. First, I looked at runes and I didn't really find anything. But then I turned to the constellations, and searched there. I did find one set that does match the shape of the noted islands.
    link text
    If you look at the campfire constellation, it vaguely matches the noted islands. Sunken Grove, Crooked Masts, Kraken's Fall, Flintlock Peninsula, and Ruby's Fall make the check mark portion (Bottom/base of the fire) while Thieves Haven, Shark Bait Cove, Lone Cove, and Wander's Refuge make the curved portion (the sides of the flame). I dont know if this is anything, but interesting to say the least. I might try to see if this means anything later on, but its just something I thought of.

• @thorumsu
    Ah, didn't realize that. Thanks!

• @endcore3224
    Or actually, now that I think about it, it very closely matches the boat constellation, not the fire one. Interesting...

• @shadow-gamer-ab The ritual skulls with the gold hoarder symbols have been in the game since before launch I believe, as part of the golden banana quest iirc.

• @vinnyshark4030 said in A new clue in DeMarco’s murder.:

@shadow-gamer-ab The ritual skulls with the gold hoarder symbols have been in the game since before launch I believe, as part of the golden banana quest iirc.

As someone who was there during the event, I can confirm. Look past the skulls with keys on them - unless they've repurposed them. Never think Rare aren't capable of sneaky tricks like that.

• @thorumsu
    I have notice that if you look at the surrounding debris on Old Faithful you see 3 green bottles (which Lesedi was drinking) and 1 red bottle (which was near Demarco). Also on Sunken Grove we see 3 green bottles again. Those are the only 2 on the northern route, I plan to check the southern one tomorrow.

• Found another note in a wrecked rowboat on Thieves Haven. Gonna look for more.

• @courtingnose1 interesting...

• I don’t know exactly how I triggered it. But I was trying to work out what criminal cave could mean and where there is a bridge that’s too high. Went to the bridge and smugglers bay and found something VERY interesting.

Old Powderkeg Greg

게시물
조회 수
21 중의 19