Father and Son - Looking for Chill, Regular Shipmates (CST)

• Ahoy!

My name's Phil. My son and I have recently begun playing SoT, and we're having a blast. I'm 42 and my son is 9, so I'm looking for family-friendly folks to play with (no swearing).

If you're interested, drop me a message. I'm in CST timezone.

게시물
    조회 수
    communityjust for fungeneral
  • @pharl2021 hi, Im 35 and play with my 9 year old son, and 11 year old daughter sometimes, unfortunately Im in the UK so the time difference is pretty big but if theres ever a chance to play I'd be happy too.

• If you want to friend me I'll look to see if I can join y'all when you're playing. I'm a good sailor and smuggler lol. Horrible pvp tho. Won't use mic cause I swear. But I listen.

• @mcbobbins2535
    Ah, cool! It's cool to hear about other parents playing SoT with their kids.

What are your available hours in your timezone? I'm usually more available on the weekends. I'll compare them with my times, and see if we can find an overlapping window.

• @pithyrumble

Sounds good. I think I sent you a friend request on xbox online, if I did it correctly.

• Same here, I play with my 10 and 12 year old daughters and 14 year old son. We are in mst year round (gmt -7), and would love to crew or alliance with others.

게시물
조회 수
communityjust for fungeneral
6 중의 3