Release Notes - 2.2.0.1

• @meroviel

Nice to see the bug fixes, and so quickly - thank you! Time to revisit the Sunken Pearl.

• @comdr-bowman i have ship glitch after hotfix to. It's happen more often now

• After hotfix ship still glitches in adventure mode, happens often. Pls fix

• Why does it take so long to tab back into the game now? (Steam version)

• We are trying to start the Tale 3 but it's impossible, we are stuck on the cinematic when entering the Sea of The Damned. No matter what we do, we've tried to change server, to vote again the tale, tried doing it separated, but it's impossible to go inside the SoD. What's going on? The hotfix for Tale 2 crashed Tale 3?

• Still can't progress through Tall Tale 2. Same thing. Portal to the Silver Sword ship doesn't work.

• @caledre
    Never had this problem in all the runthroughs I did.
    Are you taking the right way? Are you solo-ing? At some portals with multiplayer crews you need to use a mermaid statue close to the portal and "Resume Tall Tale" to get through the portal.. not sure if this is one of the points.

• @chronodusk just played through it and it worked all fine! Lot easier to do the Kraken fight with Cannonballs than pistol shots.

• no 120 fov.. unplayable on 32:9 monitor. I get its a pratew game but getting sea sick irl is no fun. @meroviel refund it is then.

• @kashmero Same happened for me yesterday after a server merge. Utter frustration... Hours wasted. :S

• Hey there. Well
    There is still a issue with TT2. I’ve completed everything except the chest of sorrows part. I’ve don’t the TT 6 times and still I either get black screened or the chest disappears or sinks into the galleon and I cannot completely this portion of the TT. Very frustrating. I’ve put a complaint into support but still it’s frustrating.

• @meroviel i know other people have pointed out the issue about the chest of everlasting sorrows disappearing when entering the tunnel to the room where you need to put it, but I still want to bring more attention to it because it seems to be the only thing stopping most people from 100% the tall tales

• @meroviel

From the patch notes:

When reloading a ranged weapon, sprinting or stowing will now correctly interrupt the animation and restart it again once the weapon is raised.

Not if you shoot your Eye of Reach empty, switch to cutlass, go to Ammo Chest to reload and switch to EoR again: it's fully reloaded, no reload animation.

• @techn0m0nkey not sure if ye still need help, but aye, it has

• Just FYI after the last update, falling to the bottom of the map in TT happens often.

• There is still a bug when I walk through the water threshold on The Sunken Pearl with the chest of sorrows, It completely disappears. I have had to restart 2 times and still haven't got the chest.

게시물
조회 수
51 중의 50