Game Pass on Sale

• Game pass is on sale on Amazon (us).

Heads up pirates with tight wallets.

投稿
    表示回数
  • game pass has been incredible so far

people should consider looking into microsoft rewards as well
    a great way for people to put in effort to save some money on gamepass/ultimate/live and giftcards throughout the year

• @wolfmanbush

I have Microsoft Rewards. Currently got about 10k points.

• @pumpa-cat said in Game Pass on Sale:

@wolfmanbush

that's a 10 dollar gift card or 2k (or even less depending on the scenario) away from a month of gamepass ultimate

• 100% look into Microsoft Rewards. There’s even a subred for it to help walk your through everything.

• @wolfmanbush said in Game Pass on Sale:

@pumpa-cat said in Game Pass on Sale:

@wolfmanbush

that's a 10 dollar gift card or 2k (or even less depending on the scenario) away from a month of gamepass ultimate

It would be wasted if I spent it on that as I have Ultimate already 😄

• I used to farm MS rewards. Then I got bored with the grind. It was fun finding weird cities when I was going through zipcode numbers.. Used to get 10-20$a month

• @pithyrumble said in Game Pass on Sale:

I used to farm MS rewards. Then I got bored with the grind. It was fun finding weird cities when I was going through zipcode numbers.. Used to get 10-20$a month

Yeah I stopped bothering with the grind after they nerfed daily points at the beginning of the year. Now I just do the Xbox side of things and let my points accumulate for a while. Still get a decent amount just from a few clicks on the console.

• @abjectarity
    Streaming games. My kid pointed them out for bonuses and tbh I felt kinda stupid for not catching it lol. It still screws with your completion ratios

• @pithyrumble said in Game Pass on Sale:

@abjectarity
    Streaming games. My kid pointed them out for bonuses and tbh I felt kinda stupid for not catching it lol.

Kids spot things easier than us oldies :D

• Luckily I don’t care about completions lol! I have so many unfinished games from trying to find things I might like. I’m super picky about what I play.

投稿
表示回数
11 / 10