Favorite/Archive feature for Clothing, Weapons and Cosmetics

• As someone who likes to get all the items in SOT I have a lot of skins and just a few of them that I really use much. But when in PVP and I want to select that weapon with that skin its hard to find that weapon fast in such a stressful situation. That's why my question is. Is there a possibility of adding an Archive/Favourite feature to the game so you can archive your favourite skins and see them in a different tab next to the eye of reach icon or something. As for clothing it would be fun that you can save outfits in a wardrobe on your ship and select that outfit fast by just a couple clicks instead of searching for the specific items. Hopefully Rare can make something of this and make me and probably other people happy. I prefer this feature not as necessary so it doesn't need to be in the game immediately. Thank you for reading pirates and I hope this can be added to this beautiful game.

投稿
    表示回数
    xbox onecommunitywindows 10general
  • @shadow64969 Because of the way the game is designed, you will never be able to get everything.

With that said, just about everyone and their mother wants this feature.

• Yes.
    Yes.
    Yes.

• @galactic-geek its not about collecting everything its just the fact that if you have most buyable items your skins get up to 3 pages and that's really annoying to find 1 certain skin fast in pvp or something.

• @shadow64969 said in Favorite/Archive feature for Clothing, Weapons and Cosmetics:

@galactic-geek its not about collecting everything its just the fact that if you have most buyable items your skins get up to 3 pages and that's really annoying to find 1 certain skin fast in pvp or something.

Only 3? Some of mine are 12+! 😅

投稿
表示回数
xbox onecommunitywindows 10general
5 / 4