Constant game crash (Kernel41)

• So im constantly having a problem with game crashes, im playing SoT and out of nowhere my monitor turns into a single color and then it just turns black like my pc is turned of, but i still hear YouTube so the PC is still running. I then have to turn the PC of manually bcs the screen doesnt turn on again. I already turned of SSD sleep mode and I decreased my maximum FPS rate ingame so it fits with my monitor. The only thing I see in the Eventlog is the Error Kernel-Power 41. Can someone help me?

投稿
    表示回数
    questionwindows 10
  • I am currently having the same problem as of today.
    After months of playing this is the first time it crashes randomly/often the past few hours today.

It says that my video driver has crashed and reset, thus closing down the game..
    my 3070 drivers are up to date, as well as my Mobo etc.

When running a system integrity check of the game, it states that nothing bad has been found and that the game works as intended (Should at least)
    Sometimes my game works, other times I can't even get to the menu screen without it crashing multiple times.

I'm not exactly sure what triggers it, I have not installed/done anything out of the norm on my PC leading up to this event. Even closing everything but the game, and putting everything on cursed settings seem to help a bit where I can actually load up on a ship, but again after a while it freezes and crashes.

AS you stated in some severe crashes it turns off my 2nd monitor and crashes say google chrome. Looking at task manager the game uses 70% of my RAM (16gb) which seems very high, since the minimum requirement is 4gb normally?

I have the game on Steam also. not sure if that makes a difference in crashing more often then Microsoft store version?

• @ix-indi-xi I also got the steam version. Today i plugged in my monitor differently and now it also says video driver has crashed and reset instead of the whole PC crashing. Idk if it had something to do with the cabels. Still idk whats causing the problem but it seems like its a problem that happens to many people

投稿
表示回数
questionwindows 10
3 / 2