Something wrong with Gold earned milestone ?

• The pirate milestone called “Gold earned” is confusing me. Like I just made a 200k lets say from reaper fof . But No progress was made . I didn’t get a level or anything. Just stayed the same place. But than i sail on my solo captained sloop i get progress as hell with every sunken kingdom treasuries i sold to sovereigns … also im farming all of this for the sovereign cabin just saying. But this milestone now made me confused

Like what if the gold earned only worked with sovereigns???

Why didn’t my 200k reaper give me a level or anything?

I hop you guys can figure this out cuz something tells me this emissary and gold seeker milestone are bugged as hell or eather they have set of rules that I didn’t know ? Or listen

投稿
    表示回数
    questionwindows 10
  • Are you sure you did the "reaper fof" with a captained ship?

• @thorumsu thats my question. Like do you need a captained ship to progress trough both pirate and ship “ gold earned milestone” or just you earn gold on any none captained or captained ship

• @wrecker-bandit said in Something wrong with Gold earned milestone ?:

@thorumsu thats my question. Like do you need a captained ship to progress trough both pirate and ship “ gold earned milestone” or just you earn gold on any none captained or captained ship

Yes, for milestones you need to be part of the crew of a Captained ship.

• @wrecker-bandit said in Something wrong with Gold earned milestone ?:

@thorumsu thats my question. Like do you need a captained ship to progress trough both pirate and ship “ gold earned milestone” or just you earn gold on any none captained or captained ship

You need to be on YOUR captained ship for both.

You can be on ANY captained ship for personal.

No captained ship at all, nothing.

投稿
表示回数
questionwindows 10
5 / 4