Social Interactions

• There should be a part of the map where players can actually interact with each other without being killed. Or even creating an option where you can choose to be either a passive (you just want to sail around/do tasks peacefully) or aggressive crew (sailing around willing to fight)

投稿
    表示回数
    generalxbox onecommunityjust for funwindows 10
  • @vamoa said in Social Interactions:

There should be a part of the map where players can actually interact with each other without being killed. Or even creating an option where you can choose to be either a passive (you just want to sail around/do tasks peacefully) or aggressive crew (sailing around willing to fight)

A section of the map where players could just mingle would be fine if it was balanced where all treasure falls off of your boat and your emissary flag falls off too. This would prevent abuse from players who cannot defend themselves.

I disagree with having a passive/aggressive type of mode. If you are on the seas anything is fair game.

Having a "passive" server where you cannot get gold, reputation, comms, etc. for RP purposes or whatever is a good idea.

• Unless they have a complete do-over of the Arena Tavern and reuse it like I suggested in an old post to make it a new "LFC and game hub" of sorts, or make an entirely new area to be dedicated to a similar thing where you don't actually play the game in that area, but can talk to other people as it acts as a "hub world" to find crews or start up your session in, I don't see this happening, Rare have said they don't want to make areas in the actual game world a completely safe space, but should they dedicate special resources, like the Sea Dogs Arena tavern I mentioned, we could possibly see a separate server to act as something like that.

• @vamoa It is not the first time that this request is posted in the forums. I will tell you the same: the aggressive/passive mod was a failure with GTA online and is bound to fail again. This mod was exploited heavily causing grief to the players.

• @vamoa

That place is known as the ferry of the damned, it can be reached at any time by dying. All weapons are disabled.

Ferry parties can be great, though the captain is a bit of a grumpy guy.

• Ahoy @vamoa !

We appreciate your feedback, but our team have already given their thoughts on the topic of PvPvE and discussed it in our Podcast.

Unless there is a fundamental change to the game, Sea of Thieves will remain a Shared World Adventure Game with elements of both PvE and PvP.

I will go ahead and lock this thread.

Thanks!

投稿
表示回数
generalxbox onecommunityjust for funwindows 10
6 / 5