[Suggestion] Change to eating mechanics

• I out in a solo sloop today and another solo guy started to chase me. So I boarded and killed him. While I was waiting for him to respawn, I started eating his bananas. I spawn killed him and carried on taking/eating his supplies while sailing his ship into the red sea as we were close to it. While I was waiting for him to spawn again, I carried on eating bananas and thought to myself that I shouldn't be able to do this when my health is already full.

So I have two ideas;

1. Make it so we cannot consume a banana when already at full health.

or

1. Make it like the grog, if we eat too many when at full health we slow down and start to throw up.

Personally, I prefer my first suggestion as it would also prevent me from accidentally eating a banana because I tried to change to my weapon too soon.

Views
  • @warmedxmints

"Make it so we cannot consume a banana when already at full health."

This! I can fully get behind... the number of times I have accidentally eaten a banana... or just got on the ferry of the damned after a skellie battle to chomp on a banana is ridiculous! Please help me Rare... you're my only hope.

• @musicmee написал в [Suggestion] Change to eating mechanics:

@warmedxmints

"Make it so we cannot consume a banana when already at full health."

This! I can fully get behind... the number of times I have accidentally eaten a banana... or just got on the ferry of the damned after a skellie battle to chomp on a banana is ridiculous! Please help me Rare... you're my only hope.

I disagree my character love to hide on enemys ship and consume their bananas :3

• But how will i be able to eat the whole 76 bananas from the enemy barrel?
    And don't say i shouldn't be able to. :|

• @nefrit-od Haha! Not thought about that use... good point!

• Meh. Me not like.

Eating others' bananas is a smart tactic so they cannot use them anymore.
    Not watching your food bar and just spamming the banana.... is your own fault.

• I always accidentally eat a banana but you can switch to a pistol and cancel the Animation.

Views
3 out of 7