Monthly post regarding emissary rewards

• Ya'harrr mateys,

This is your monthly topic of ''Where are the emissary rewards?'' (It's my turn this month to ask).

Did everyone get theirs, or are they still being processed?

Normally the advice is 3 days then send a ticket. Never had to submit a report as they where added eventually.

So just asking if this time this is just affecting me or more players have not received theirs again either. (hopefully this will help others who have this problem, in case the delay is longer than usual this month)

Visualizzazioni
  • Haven't checked yet.

It's not the second round of instruments you're expecting is it?

• You sure you haven’t already unlocked all the available rewards at the moment?

• @zig-zag-ltu

I did get mine. I would do the ticket if it's something you want right away lol.

• @pithyrumble Well if they will be added a week later automatically I would not bother, not planning to use them any time soon anyway, but I do want those rewards XD

@ScurvyWoof Nope, not yet. But this is also to get them out of the way. I wanna get the achievements and all the rewards, then stop using emissary's for casual sessions :)

P.S. I have not logged in to the game since last month, would just a quick log on/off do the trick?

• @zig-zag-ltu

I don't think that affects it.
    If you don't want to do a ticket give it a day or two more. I haven't seen a bunch of people asking so you might need to.
    Also had twitch drops last weekend so maybe just a delay.

Visualizzazioni
2 su 6