Suggestion: Banking Win Streaks

• While I've been enjoying the matchmaking system and that there might be a lot of fine tuning down the road for it, I feel one the things that might hold a lot of people back in their grind is the Streak system. The idea of a winning streak acting as multiplier for allegiance is a good idea, but it's mostly beneficial to people who can dedicate almost a half a day to the game. I can only speak for myself here but not being able to devote more then two hours to this game in one sitting is making the act of gaining allegiance a harder grind.

That is why I'm suggesting the idea of maybe being able to bank winning streaks at a cost instead of cashing out before logging out. Like say you got three wins you can cash out like normal or at the cost of one of those wins, the next time you hop on you can start with two wins under your belt. I know that people will find a way to cheese a system like that, but not being able to get a good streak going due to not having a lot of free time can be maddening.

Visualizzazioni
  • I think they just add fight deeds and fight night bonuses

can use it to incentivize activity and incentivize effort while fighting and wouldn't only benefit the winner

then they can keep streaks and add other incentivizes that just add to the opportunity

Visualizzazioni
1 su 2