BUG: Invaded Twice Within 5 minutes (not random PVP)

• How often are you supposed to get invaded when defending? we went hours without getting invaded and then got invaded twice within 5 minutes. I thought it was 20 minutes between invades?

We ended one battle at 12:48 and next battle we were defeated at 12:58, it was about a 5 minute battle so that's 5 minutes within invades. Both battles played the music, showed the banner, and gave the map boundary. We were playing Servants of the Flame and decided to defend and PVE after not being able to get a queue through invading using the warmap. Our warmap was left open so not sure if we did something wrong? We had a lot of loot from a world event (before the 1st battle, which is why I specifically made a mental note of the time and how much time we had to sell the loot) so this was kind of annoying because I had always heard 20 minutes and now I'm not sure where this time frame came from.

Visualizzazioni
  • Yup. Happens more often then you think.

Mine happen right after I got the msg, enemy sunk and loot appeared. Player ship raises from the water ahead of me. I was still on fire XD

• There are a lot of pvpers that wish this was happening to them right now lol

• @wolfmanbush said in BUG: Invaded Twice Within 5 minutes (not random PVP):

There are a lot of pvpers that wish this was happening to them right now lol

Only issue is you get no rewards for agreeing to be a loot goblin if you don't win...

Visualizzazioni
3 su 4