hit-reg

• They could make an entire season about fixing hit-reg and it would be the best season. It would be better than season 8. Nothing new at all just fixing hitreg.

Visualizzazioni
  • It would be good for many, but it would be horrible for longevity. Not to mention they are always working on it already.

• you say "they are always working on it already" while they have had the same paragraph referring to hit-reg for the whole time it's been a problem. Not to mention the paragraph has been the same copy and paste every time update.

• @bananasotta Indeed, its a complex issue, when they fix 1 thing, it unravels new problems elseware, they have improved hitreg based on position on solid land, then block started struggling, then they got that mostly working again. Its not some simple issue.

Food for thought, hitreg isnt just hitreg... its EVERYTHING reg, you try to eat, you get food reg, you bucket, you get bucket reg. The issue is tied to functionally all actions in some capacity, meaning its more than just fixing how attacks register.

• @goldsmen They do all this nonsense like adventures (which already lost traction) when they could improve real problems in the same amount of time. I also can't tell if you're on their side or mine here. In the end it up to preference would you rather have your name on a boat (season 7) or a long-term issue finally resolved (season 9, hopefully).

• @bananasotta said in hit-reg:

@goldsmen They do all this nonsense like adventures (which already lost traction) when they could improve real problems in the same amount of time. I also can't tell if you're on their side or mine here. In the end it up to preference would you rather have your name on a boat (season 7) or a long-term issue finally resolved (season 9, hopefully).

Thats not how game development works, they have teams with dedicated jobs, taking people away from their job to do a different job does nothing but put too many hands in the kitchen.

Loot at mojang, they have over double the staff team of rare, and they cant even release content for years after they announce it, while a couple dozen madders release the same content in a few weeks at a better quality than what mojang finally releases. More people does not mean faster/better work.

Visualizzazioni
5 su 6